👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Log on to profile on app

Options

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @TrenaDean - as long as you log back in to your profile, you should get all your costumes back. So no worries on that but you said you lost your Valentines costumes or? 
  • TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options
    @QueenMia I did log back in before I deleted it I had 29 costumes including the Valentine Costume & the Brown/Growling-Howling Yeti & Rainbow Yeti Disappeared I took a screen shot of the Difference after reloading. Thanks ! 
  • TrenaDean
    Options
    @QueenMia
     I can take another Picture if you need to see the missing Yetis.  They were chopped off the screenshot a little bit. You can only see the bottom of them but I can resend. 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @TrenaDean - Can you please post the screenshots here and give me your core Id? Thanks!
  • TrenaDean
    edited February 2019
    Options
    TrenaDean said:
    I copied the previous snap shot post. I sent to Jason. 

The top 23 Is what Im showing now after I reinstalled.... The bottom 29 was  what I had before I uninstalled the original App. 

I have not played any levels since I reinstalled. Was waiting to hear back. 
    Thanks again. 

8717 00 3870 .ID 🤗🤗🤗

• TrenaDean
    Options
    @QueenMia : FYI if it help Technical support team any. The Glitch happened immediately after I completed the Valentine level it sent me back to the main screen and I never got the 2nd quest. That is when I noticed the Glitch because my daily prizes and other stuff was missing. Thank again. 
  • QueenMia
    Options
    @TrenaDean - Thanks a lot for the info! We cannot see the second Valentines costume though, did you unlock it? Do you still see the Star Chaser event in your game?

Also, for the growling brown yeti, are you referring to the werewolf yeti? I would think so but just to make sure :) 

Once it's confirmed, it might take a few days but we should be able to add it back to your game.

Thanks and have the sweetest weekend!
  • TrenaDean
    Options
    @QueenMia - No I never made to the star chaser. Immediately after getting my Valentine day suit, I made a comment in the community about Tiffi and her funny remarks and went back to play and it kicked me back to the main screen and I
    Played 2 and completed 2 more levels to see what would happen and I realized It was an issue. 🙂 And yes it's the Werewolf Lol I could not think of the correct description. 😂😂 I will start back playing and keep an eye out for the costumes Thanks. 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Allright!! Got it! Since it's weekend, I can't promise it will be re-added before Monday but I've passed on the message! 

Thanks for your patience and enjoy the crushing!! 🍭
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @TrenaDean, I hope you're getting ready for the weekend :) The Team just confirmed to me that your characters should be back to your game now... Please let me know if there's still anyone missing! 

Happy crushing :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?