🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Log on to profile on app

TrenaDean
TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
edited February 2019 in Support
I have an android. I was kicked out of my profile. My levels are still there but it is not recognizing me in the profile it says sign in. I can sign into King community with not problem. When I try to sign in on my app..... I get a red drop-down at the top stating connection error - try again later. This has went on for hours.    Can anyone help me please. My cookies are turned on and I cleared cookies and cache? Hellllpppp! 

Best Answers

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello @TrenaDean! I’ve post a link below leading to an article that may help to solve your issue. Just make sure that you read and follow all instructions necessary to get your issue resolved. Let me know how this goes! 
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/230379/superstar-information-post-crashing-on-android#latest
  • TrenaDean
    edited February 2019
    @Joseph45 thank you so much. I will read it thoroughly and then follow the steps. I was really on a roll. I don't want to lose progress. I will let you know how it goes. It has happened in soda and friends. 😑😣😫😓
  • TrenaDean
    @Joseph45 I tried all of that. Still does not let me log in to profile. I have one last question.... How can know that my progress is saved in Kingdom. When I try to go there and log in to Friends in King.com  it redirects me to the play store and then tells me to open the same app I'm trying log into. How do I know if my progress is saved, If I can only log into community and King.com. 
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Ok then @TrenaDean! Here is something else you can try that worked for me when I was having a similar issue: Try resetting your password. To do this, go into your settings menu and click on “Profile.” Go to “Account Seetings” (or something of the like). When prompted for a password, click on the “Forgot Password” link. Then go into your email and check your spam folder and mark the message as “not spam.” Go into the folder where the message reappeared, open the message, and click on the link to reset your password. Follow all instructions from there to create and set your new password. Then try logging into your account with the new password. To answer your question about how to know if your game is saved, if you have created an account within the game via the Kingdom already, then your game is considered “saved.” Your progress is therefore synced onto that account. Let me know if you have any other questions, and let me know how resetting your password goes! 
  • TrenaDean
    @Joseph45 yes I tried that at least 20 times. I'm going to clear cookies and cache again turn off my phone overnight and🙏. 
    I will let you know tomorrow. I'm on the east coast U.S time zone. Thank for your time and insight !
  • TrenaDean
    edited February 2019
    Ok @Joseph45 : here's what I do know. I used an old phone of mines. I connected to my current phone hot spot. I installed Candy crush friends and clicked profile the same way and logged in. My game came up and I could see daily rewards again starting at day 1 ( ok that fine) I only lost 2 progression stages. 

My question is since I can log on on a different device. Do you have any idea what system setting I may inadvertently changed that affects my "Friends Profile log in "  but not King Community? 
  • TrenaDean
    I also lost my valentine costume  and 2 otherother I logged in . Want to try to save them before I have to delete and reinstall. @QueenMia if I take a screenshot of my costumes before I reinstall, can those be added back to my costumes? (Please?)
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    I will go and report this a manager to see if a resolution can be reached ASAP! Just hang in there! 
  • TrenaDean
    @Joseph45 Thank you again. FYI I have deleted and reinstalled. I am sending the screen shot of the last Three costumes I lost.  ( I think scrolled up a little to far on the one that states 29 coatumes , my last brown Yeti is in the top right corner

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?