Check out the main questions around Candy Crush Friends here

Not enough stickers to unlock recommended character

aayushaayush Posts: 8
edited February 13 in Support
I have reached level 320 but the characters recommended to play that level doesn't have enough stickers because of which I m not able to play that level n it's very annoying this is the 1st time it happened like dis.. Pls solve my prblm otherwise I'll have to uninstall the game and I don't think you guys would like to loose a member..
Prev1

Answers

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    Hi @aayush you don’t have to go with the recommendation characters to beat certain level all the time,  because there’s always other 2 options characters that you can choose, if I’m not mistaken level 320 is the one that you have to spread the jam, so I suggest to try to beat it with Tiffi instead :) good luck and don’t give up 
    Helping Tiffi spreading her magical on her candylicious adventure 🍭 yes.. I’m her partner in crime
  • aayushaayush Posts: 8
    Mystical.. U said that I should use tiffi  but that option is not available the characters which are available to play that level both don't have enough stickers and I can't even switch to any other character..
    I just have 2 options for this level n both the characters don't have enough stickers  so now what should I do?

hi @aayush hmmm... that’s interesting 🤔 do you have any booster or hammers saving on your game ? and do you connect your game to Facebook or King account ?
    Helping Tiffi spreading her magical on her candylicious adventure 🍭 yes.. I’m her partner in crime
    I think i dont uave any hammer but i m alwayas connected to facebook
    you might want to reinstall the app as long you log back in to your Facebook account, your progress will be safe, hopefully they give different option character to choose to play
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,099 Superstar
    Adding to what @mysticalmysty said above, make sure you use all of your boosters and/or gifted lives before logging out, as they will be lost during this process. 
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    Joseph45 said:
    Adding to what @mysticalmysty said above, make sure you use all of your boosters and/or gifted lives before logging out, as they will be lost during this process. 
    I log in / out FB on CC Friends all the time to force synchronization of my progress between Android / Win 10. Whilst the boosters and lives are stored locally in each platform, I have never lost booster due to logging out of my FB acct on CC Friends.
    edited February 12
    @flew66 if you just log in and out you won’t lose any of gift or booster, but if you reinstall it you will lose your gift or booster. ( by doing so you will get 5 lives back on your game and reset your daily quests ).
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    @mysticalmysty Thats what I thought. Thanks
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aayush - what level is that in regards to? I’ve noticed that characters can rotate every time you close in and out of the game. Might be only 2 for certain levels but you should always have at least an option of two if you’ve earned enough costumes. Good luck 💪🏻
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! 🍬🙏🏻
    Thank u all but I reinstalled the game n I lost a bit of my progress now when I reach that level I'll know whether my prblm has been solved or not..
    @aayush please keep us update your progress :) I really do hope it work this time
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,621 Community Manager
    Hey @aayush - You should always have the option to play with Tiffi or Yeti... Please clear cache and cookies from your device as well as make sure you have the latest game update, that usually help solve issues like that. If not, please share a screenshot of it and we'll investigate (also let us know what device you're using).

Let us know how it goes! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Make Valentines sweeter than ever and win 100 Gold Bars
    Win unique artwork from the Candy Friends Studio!

I tried everything even reinstalled the game but the prblm has not been solved i have only 2 characters options and both are not having enough stickers so I can't play that level it's really very annoying.. I m attaching the screenshots also.. pls someone help me..
Prev1