Not enough stickers to unlock recommended character

Options
124»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi again @aayush - Good news! The Team has been able to fix this for you. Please make sure you connect your device to internet, force close and open the game again, to unlock Misty and be able to play the level :)

We're really sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience and let me know if anything! 
    Also, you can join us and win some extra Gold here :star: 

• aayush
    aayush Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    But how to force close and open the game?
  • aayush
    aayush Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Thank u so much guys I got all the characters which I had lost due to updating the game.. I m very happy..
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    That’s awesome @aayush! Glad it finally worked out! Happy crushing 💪🏻
  • reneerosedianela
    reneerosedianela Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    aayush said:
    I have reached level 320 but the characters recommended to play that level doesn't have enough stickers because of which I m not able to play that level n it's very annoying this is the 1st time it happened like dis.. Pls solve my prblm otherwise I'll have to uninstall the game and I don't think you guys would like to loose a memberaayush said:
    I tried everything even reinstalled the game but the prblm has not been solved i have only 2 characters options and both are not having enough stickers so I can't play that level it's really very annoying.. I m attaching the screenshots also.. pls someone help me..

Same here.. this happened to me just now.. :anguished:
  • twittess
    twittess Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Im having the same problem on level 320, can someone help me please?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @twittess and welcome to the Community!

Please clear cache and cookies from your device, then force close the App. You'll then be able to play with one of these characters ;) 

Let us know how that goes! 

And since you're here, don't miss your chance to get some extra free Gold in our latest contests here. Good luck :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?