🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Waste of moves

elliot
elliot Posts: 8 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Discussions
Many of your levels are really **Edited by CM: rude and inappropriate**, is it to get people to use their credit cards. YOU can't even enjoy a game today without them being rigged! YOU people are **Edited by CM: rude and inappropriate**. What happen to yesterday where people knew how to have fun!!!

Comments

• elliot
    YOU have to waste 4=5 moves for 1 octopus, are you serious.
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and welcome @elliot, it's unfortunate to hear you aren't enjoying the game, I have come across some very trying levels along the way.. if it gets to the point of frustration then I take a break because after all it is a game and it's better not to let it get to me as I prefer happy over angry, maybe it's best to take a break? I hope you have a devine day 🙂
  • Ajelsan
    Ajelsan Posts: 21 Level 2
    @Alansmart I totally agree, this game needs a part of patience and strategy (no time limit, this is totally de-stressing) and a huge part of RNG, luck and chain reactions.
  • Wonder
    Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
    I totally agree with you @elliot.💯
  • elliot
    When are you gonna stop rigging these games you people are ridiculous!!!
  • elliot
    edited February 2019
    I REALLY HOPE people are not wasting their money on this **Edited by CM: rude and inappropriate**
  • elliot
    edited February 2019
    HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH frustration HELLO SERIOUSLY. PEOPLE spend money on this **Edited by CM: rude and inappropriate** *I don't have a problem but I see a snake when it's present!
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Welcome to our sweet and amazing community @elliot! While I can understand that these games can be very difficult at times, I can assure you that these games are not rigged. Sometimes it does come down to a matter of chance and luck with these games, but it also takes some good skill and strategization to complete those hard levels. Some levels are just harder than others, but they are totally winnable without any purchases whatsoever. With some more patience and perseverance, you will get there! 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    First of all, King is a for profit company. You would be fooling yourself if you think otherwise. Secondly, it is up to the player to decide if they are willing to buy in app purchase. No one is forcing anyone to play the game. I strongly suggest people to play the game with self control. There are studies that says some people are addicted to games like CC and spending lots of real money on them. It can be seen as a form of addiction, similar to gambling. Please seek help if that applies to you. On the other hand, I always play these games for fun only. I'm not hung up on not getting 3 stars or I have to reach certain levels within fixed time limit. If I'm stuck, I'll keep trying with different strategies. I have completed 1020 levels of CC Friend without spending a dime. I'm probably the worst customer for King in that sense.
    After all it is just a game. If it's not your cup of tea, go do something else. Cheers
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @flew66 that's nice,I'm connected to the 6-year King Games But I never bought anything.I think myself intelligent, without buying anything, I'm at the top level of both games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?