👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Waste of moves

Options
2»

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @elliot, while it's absolutely ok to express your opinion, I would ask you to remain polite and respectful and I invite you to read our House Rules. 

Then maybe you can explain what is it that you dislike so much and maybe we can help!

Thanks
  • Ajelsan
    Ajelsan Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    For what's worth, I just tried level 963 spending maybe 7 lives on it, and at one try I just didn't spread any jelly at all. I'm not mad at the game, I know it's RNG. I'll pass the level another time.

Keep smiling guys, this game is my cup of tea, I enjoy winning AND losing. Without complaining (though I wondered back then, when levels 169, 200 and 847 weren't tweaked yet, why I couldn't reach the third star ...)
  • elliot
    elliot Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I hear lots of people say the same thing, your game is RIGGED! That's bad that Some of these people spend money on this game and are being taken for long unbeatable ride. A GAME that's supposed to be for entertainment only,  **Edited by CM: rude and inappropriate**. You wanna threaten me with a ban from playing, lol SERIOUSLY. Do you people think that I care about that, YOU act you spanking someone. If you don't want people to criticize UR game then stop beating them!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hey @elliot - It's not that we don't want people to criticise, really, it's just that we don't want people to be rude and disrespectful.
    I believe you can express a negative opinion without being insulting. If you can do that, you're more than welcome and we'll be happy to listen to your feedback as I already said. 

Thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?