🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do I get 5 new levels per day?

2»

Answers

• Lisa_Young
    Lisa_Young Posts: 13 Level 2
    @JustPlaying haha ok I wish somebody had warned me so I would have played slower.
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    :) Lucky you get levels before everyone on Mondays I believe
  • Lisa_Young
     @Lisa _Young  Please be patience, due the time zone difference, @QueenMia will answer your question when she’ll be back in her office 😊

I was not trying to be problematic. I really thought there was a problem and because my post said it was answered I thought there wouldn't be any more investigating into it. I thought this because my previous post got buried the same way. I was not trying to be rude and I'm really sorry if it seems that way.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @Lisa_Young You not being rude at all, and there’s no need to be sorry for 😊 I just love trying to help everyone if I could. That’s what this community is for. Congratulations again on getting the first preview on the next coming level, btw. Have fun and keep on crushin ‘🥰
  • Lisa_Young
    Thank you I just really didn't want to get off on the wrong foot here. This is only my second thread LOL
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello everyone and welcome to the Community @Lisa_Young :awesome: 

As @JustPlaying perfectly explained, we are testing a new way to release new levels :) So instead of releasing all 20 new levels on Wednesdays, we're now releasing 5 levels per day, 4 days in a row. We started this on the 4th of March and only a small amount of players get this new options for now, so that's why you might see others still get all of the levels on Wednesdays. 

We are trying this out to see if it's better for you, our players, so please, any feedback on this is more than welcome :awesome: Do you like it better this way or prefer to have them all at once? Or would you have any other idea?

Thanks a lot and as @mysticalmysty said, in the meantime, you can scroll your way down to level 362 and try to beat my score to get free boosters, here ;)

Good luck and happy crushing :star: 

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @QueenMia
    I prefer to have all 20 levels @ one go .......I would be delighted if 2 episodes are released every week instead of 1.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @Veeresh, we feel you and we would love to be able to release 2 episodes, but creating magic takes time and at the moment, we are not able to give you more than that! Thanks for your feedback though, it's been noted ;) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?