👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My daily reward

Options
2»

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jodi_Shaw - okay thank you for clarifying. However this forum is exclusively for CC Friends. I am going to tag the CM for CC Soda @Xarly and ask him to move this this message for you.

In the mean time to better assist you he will need your user id and what type of device you are playing from. It is my understanding they were able to solve the issue the first time around so hopefully they will be able to assist you as well!
  • Jodi_Shaw
    Jodi_Shaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi @Foley1362... thank you so much... sorry I got my forums confused LOL
  • Maltland1975
    Maltland1975 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes I am playing CC friends! The rewards are definitely different the longer amount of days you play. But as someone has already stated, it's not just about the rewards you receive, it's also about seeing how many days you have played. If it's not really that big of a deal, then why have a counter on the screen. Just give a reward and be done. The daily counter is there for a reason. Obviously it's a problem with multiple people and it should be fixed. Or just stop doing it. 
  • kimberlyb35
    kimberlyb35 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Yes like Candy Crush jelly it only does 7 days and starts over and farm saga as well
  • Roseadrew
    Roseadrew Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    This happened to me as well, I was well over 100 days and enjoyed seeing how many days I had been playing. Now back to 1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?