Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Can you guess what? Check here!

(FINISHED) Free boosters! Who is your favourite Candy Friends Character?

Comments

• cloeynorgcloeynorg Posts: 32 ✭✭

My girl Misty is always my favorite, but her at the beach is my NUMBER ONE for sure! However, if she had a mermaid costume, that might change ;)
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,645 Legend
    Hello fellow candy crushers! I'm actually a big fan of Superhero Misty! I just LOVE when you win a level with her and she does that crazy twirling! 😍
    Also her golden superhero outfit is truly a work of art! :chuffed:

A lovely picture of her in all her glory:

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 11,430 Superstar
    Haha... Thank you @wafercookieflippers  *batting my eyelashes. I know....now we are twinsies @Pummy_Raj :)
  • k55k55 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I am sorry, I am too pragmatic. They all have their own power. All depends on level.
    Odus - is fastest in term of candy production. Candy splash is good.
    Yeti - Slower but splash is awesome.
    Tiffi - second fastest has no splash but self guided fishes do their job when it is needed. Sometimes you've better avoid her.
    Misty - slowest, but could produce tremendous splash. Better use when there are a lot of chain reaction or a lot of orange candies.

If I have to pick one, let it be Yeti, he has balanced ability.
  • Diane_Smith-2Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone. I enjoy Misty the most because her helpful candies are totally unpredictable. Never know what she will toss out.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 7,016 Superstar
    hi @QueenMia the question is very simple, but the answer is very difficult to me  =)  all characters is my favourite. special favourite yeti

• QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    Hi!!! I LOVE Dachs because he's a dog😂. I think he's really useful, but as he blasts a few (i don't know the name of those thingies), he should "appear" every 8 "greens", like Odus does with purple ones, not 10.
    But my fav outfit and diva attittude is golden Misty. 🦄💄👑👚👠.
    Guess whose birthday is on April 3rd...💅
  • Mwila_Mwila_ Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hello QueenMia I’d have to go with Yeti 😊
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,074 Superstar
    Hi @QueenMia so this is such a fun yet hard contest. Obviously no wrong answer here but my absolute fav is Misty the Reindeer!

Christmas was always my favorite holiday growing up as a kid and I just love Mysty’s magical powers and imagination at giving out different boosters!! Especially when she magically decides to throw at a key coloring bomb on a hard level. Like Christmas morning every time that happens 😁

You can find out more about our Superstars here

🍩🔥  A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🍩🔥
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 11,430 Superstar
    I always still wondering why not so many levels that we actually can play with Red Rabbit 🤔 I just love hearing him saying “ oh oh yeah “. 
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,634 Legend
    My favorite character is Yeti the Santa. He was a great helper to get me through many levels during the X'mas holidays.
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Hi @queenmia. My favorite is superhero misty. I love the butterflies on the board when she throws her candy. Yeti is my next favorite and I don't like him in any costume

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • SmokvicaSmokvica Posts: 23 ✭✭
    China Tiffy is the coolest dancer but Jety is my no.1 becouse is the most powerful!