Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Find out all about here!

(FINISHED) Free boosters! Who is your favourite Candy Friends Character?

Comments

• Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Thanks @wafercookieflippers your right I did get lots of useful info! 
  • Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Hello @QueenMia I really like Tiffi! The character is so cute and fun! That's my favorite at this time... 
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,957 Superstar
    @Steviesgirl17 nice choice  :)
    😊 Please fill the survey here πŸ˜‰

• TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Yeti Hello everyone !!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
  • mskatsmskats Posts: 5
    Misty in her Rock suit is my favorite. Honestly, I didn't like her at first but I chose to play with her a level and I was surprised at her prowess! She's quite the little helper right when you need her!
  • leoladalesmithleoladalesmith Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I think I will go with Yeti but love Misty also wish I could understand what she is saying in the pig outfit sound Like "You been>>>)
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,610 Legend
    Um @leoladalesmith I wasn't aware Misty had a pig outfit. I thought that was Tiffy O.o
    Aka this one:

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• lindyz4lindyz4 Posts: 2
    @QueenMia and everyone with my crush fam !! My ultimate fav is yeti... ever since day 1 and the original candy crush, he’s always been my savior 😻🀟πŸ’ͺπŸ§¨πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    Yeti is my favorite because it seems I have more wins with him. I'm looking forward to more skins for him, but out of the 3 I like his cow skin the best πŸ„
  • lindyz4lindyz4 Posts: 2

@Hockycko I agree with u 100%! It seems like no matter what board-dunkin cookies-spreadin jam-finding friends, yeti will be my #1 choice ! I don’t always go with the “recommendation” especially if I’ve gotta blow a lot of candies up 🍬 and yeti is available- win win win!!

• madamyuimadamyui Posts: 2

My favorite is Odus, anyway different level, different preferences.

To fill the hearts - Tiffi

Free the animal - Yeti

Spread the jam - Misty

Free the octopus - odus

Dunk the cookies - Mr. Toffee

• leoladalesmithleoladalesmith Posts: 13 ✭✭

Yeti , he is my go to I can never understand what Tiffi is saying sounds like you got trucked

• frogfacefrogface Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Misty has been my champion in the hardest spots but Odius is a close second.