Free boosters! Who is your favourite Candy Friends Character? (FINISHED)

Comments

• Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Thanks @wafercookieflippers your right I did get lots of useful info! 
  • Steviesgirl17Steviesgirl17 Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Hello @QueenMia I really like Tiffi! The character is so cute and fun! That's my favorite at this time... 
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,498 Legend
    @Steviesgirl17 nice choice  :)

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽฎ
  • TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    Yeti Hello everyone !!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
  • mskatsmskats Posts: 5
    Misty in her Rock suit is my favorite. Honestly, I didn't like her at first but I chose to play with her a level and I was surprised at her prowess! She's quite the little helper right when you need her!
  • leoladalesmithleoladalesmith Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I think I will go with Yeti but love Misty also wish I could understand what she is saying in the pig outfit sound Like "You been>>>)
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 1,950 Legend
    Um @leoladalesmith I wasn't aware Misty had a pig outfit. I thought that was Tiffy O.o
    Aka this one:

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Lets Count Continue 5001
    The Lovely Fairy Bow Kimmy!

• lindyz4lindyz4 Posts: 2
    @QueenMia and everyone with my crush fam !! My ultimate fav is yeti... ever since day 1 and the original candy crush, heโ€™s always been my savior ๐Ÿ˜ป๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Yeti is my favorite because it seems I have more wins with him. I'm looking forward to more skins for him, but out of the 3 I like his cow skin the best ๐Ÿ„
  • lindyz4lindyz4 Posts: 2

@Hockycko I agree with u 100%! It seems like no matter what board-dunkin cookies-spreadin jam-finding friends, yeti will be my #1 choice ! I don’t always go with the “recommendation” especially if I’ve gotta blow a lot of candies up ๐Ÿฌ and yeti is available- win win win!!

• madamyuimadamyui Posts: 1

My favorite is Odus, anyway different level, different preferences.

To fill the hearts - Tiffi

Free the animal - Yeti

Spread the jam - Misty

Free the octopus - odus

Dunk the cookies - Mr. Toffee

• leoladalesmithleoladalesmith Posts: 13 ✭✭

Yeti , he is my go to I can never understand what Tiffi is saying sounds like you got trucked

• frogfacefrogface Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Misty has been my champion in the hardest spots but Odius is a close second.