🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Boosters

dimples7688
dimples7688 Posts: 2 Newbie
i switched phones and lost all my boosters. Some of which I paid for. I’ve contacted support twice!! No reply. Please help. I emailed pics 

Answers

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Hello @dimples7688 and welcome to the community. Boosters are saved on the device and they can't be moved or synced so if you switch devices the boosters will not be transferred to the new device. As for your emails to support, I'm sure they will respond to you in short order.

I hope this helps.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello @dimples7688, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters when you have switched your phone!!  Like my friend @RegalRenz informed we loose all earned boosters by this process BUT since you have purchased some of them, you can receive them back :+1:

Can you please post your User ID (it will be digits) for the Team to look into it? Here is a link to find your ID
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    ** I have attached the link for "Candy Crush Saga" game, it is the same procedure whatever the game we play =)

Please post back if you need any assistance or further clarifications!  To do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Hoping for the best & have nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?