Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

What's your Favorite timed booster

marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,123 Legend
edited May 28 in General Discussion
I was curious to see what 2 hour booster you like best. 
Keep crushing it 🍭

What's your Favorite timed booster 19 votes

Friendly fish ( looks like a fish) puts an extra fish on the board when activate friends charge
21%
firebombmarkusmarscrushinitwafercookieflippersAcv 4 votes
Friendly charge ( looks like wrapped candy) gives friends fully charged ability at start of level
21%
Narta1612RegalRenzJaydieSashaBelew 4 votes
Friendly coloring ( looks like coloring candy) and it acts as a coloring candy filling board with friends color
57%
QueenMiaMightyWolf15GranBarbJoseph45flew66Foley1362mysticalmystyEmma2Simon888MissDee322deewiked 11 votes
Prev1

Comments

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,123 Legend
    Friendly fish ( looks like a fish) puts an extra fish on the board when activate friends charge
    Mine is the friendly fish as it has helped me eliminate that one candy do many times ( even on last move) 
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friendly coloring ( looks like coloring candy) and it acts as a coloring candy filling board with friends color
    Friendly coloring is my favorite. It often clears a big chunk of the board for me right away. It would make even a big difference if it happens to create another color bomb or coloring candy.
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 3,558 Legend
    Friendly charge ( looks like wrapped candy) gives friends fully charged ability at start of level
    I like the friendly charge but I love it when it's paired with friendly colouring.
    By perseverance everything reaches its target.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 7,366 Legend
    edited May 24
    Can choose all of them combine ? 😁 ... @marscrushinit ;
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
    Lol yes @mysticalmysty I agree 😊😊 . Nice to see some votes coming in and what you like @RegalRenz and @flew66 😁. Great choices 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • MightyWolf15MightyWolf15 Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    of course friendly coloring! It's very helpful to win all levels fast including hard and super hard levels as well!
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 43 ✭✭
    It depends on the level. If there is a considerable play area available at beginning of level then coloring candy all day long, but if there is only a small play area available at start of level then friendly charge is better for me. 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,008 Community Manager
    Great poll, @marscrushinit πŸ€—I'm all for the colouring one πŸ˜‰

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Caption Nutcracker's picture and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Candy Friends - Beat my score and win Free boosters of your choice - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here

Thanks for participating @QueenMia @MightyWolf15 and @Simon888 ! Interesting choices 😊 .
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,238 Legend
    It was hard to pick between the friendly fish and the friendly coloring, but ultimately I went with the friendly fish too @marscrushinit. The friendly fish are really helpful once you get to the end of the purple jam levels since it can be tough to get into the top row, but using fish in the rest of the level with someone like Tiffi or even Misty is not really the best choice. You get the best of both worlds with the friendly fish! Besides, who else am I going to clap my flippers for? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ³
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 5,447 Superstar
    Hi @marscrushinit I love this poll! Thanks for making it for us. I love friendly fish as I find it most helpful. Other two boosters are useful just at the beginning of the level and friendly fish is helping through the whole level.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    Thanks for the input @wafercookieflippers and @firebombmarkus . I really like them all but if I had to pick one i was curious to see what everyone would do 😊
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 4,498 Superstar
    Hard to choose just one as having all 3 is ideal but I love the friendly coloring one the most. Often find you can clear a big chunk of the board and or often make another coloring candy or coloring bomb right away depending on the size/layout of the board. Great poll @marscrushinit πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜

You can find out more about our Superstars here

With great knowledge comes great responsibility! πŸ¬πŸ™πŸ»
    Thanks @Foley1362 😊 . I like all 3 together too even though it's only happened once I killed 30 levels with them 😁
    Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,549 Superstar
    My personal favorite is the coloring candy one, especially when it sets off a chain reaction!