❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

1500 Club

Comments

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    @QueenReineer who is your skepticism/question directed to? You didn't @ anyone...KathleenFussell said:
    @QueenReineer who is your skepticism/question directed to? You didn't @ anyone...
    Since I'm the only one here who has unlocked the new costume, the question was directed to me.
  • VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, guys, you are all amazing! I just entered the 1000 club and I am on level 1053 now. It seems like I have to chase 1500 club now 🙈

@Veeresh Congrats on unlocking Dachs the Caterpillar! You might easily be the first one who did it. I am so curious about his new moves. Is he as cute as he seems?
    Thanks @firebombmarkus and as far as I know I'm the first player to do it. 
  • KathleenFussellKathleenFussell Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @QueenMia I got Dachs the Caterpillar! Thanks for suggesting that I upgrade 😀👍
  • VisantiyaVisantiya Posts: 13 ✭✭
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,886 Game Expert
    Took me a while, finally got it done! Unfortunately the app crashed right after I finished level 1500 and I didn't get the blue reward box. Could use a few more perks after all the hard work! B)

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,165 Superstar
    Congratulations @flew66 😀

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!

• KathleenFussellKathleenFussell Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @QueenMia Yes...
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 257 ✭✭✭✭
    Omg, I found level 1499 so tough to beat without boosters but did it after a few days. My favourite level is 1478, great farming level and such fun with all the special candies coming out of the dispenser - got 3 color bombs & coloring candy =)

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

Congratulations @Simon888😀🎉

Find out more here!

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    My game only goes up to 1451 even on windows. :(

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
    @RegalRenz
    Log out then log in.If not, repeat. :)

Find out more here!

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    That didn't work for me @Sukanta_Biswas

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • VisantiyaVisantiya Posts: 13 ✭✭