👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Newbies, This message is for you!

Options
123457»

Comments

• KatherineBWynn
    KatherineBWynn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone, my name is Katherine,I'm from Canada Ontario, I'm a single mom with 2 adult children, with children of their own. I love playing this game but get totally frustrated with it at the same time. I send lives n help my friends all the time, but only 1 friend helps me out of the many I have from Facebook and players who have added me. Thinking seriously about leaving the game and unnstalling it.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @KatherineBWynn welcome to our community! I was born and raised in Montreal. Small world!

I have one link that I want to share with all of you here. I have gathered a lot of information and links about the entire community. Tiffi would like you to follow the road map for some very important links here.

I am also working on a new link called "Did you know?" and you might want to check that out

• jojosavoy1980
    jojosavoy1980 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I'm on here when I can but I'm always getting interrupted this is my game tho but getting these extra things in the community I'm very confused about but I would love if someone told me what and how to do th is and be involved. Straight outta Frisco what's poppin community

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @jojosavoy1980! Check my message above because I posted a link to help everyone learn how to navigate through the community. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?