⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost friends list in candy crush saga

Hask9
Hask9 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi I’ve been playing candy crush saga but have been having problems with my friends list it has disappeared but I still can receive lives but cannot send them out to others. Was hoping I can get some help? 

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Hask9 - Welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Please not this support area is only for CC Friends so I will ask them to move this to the right area.  In the mean time I will tag @Elsa to ask her to assist further.

Can you confirm what platform you are playing from and if you’ve updated to the latest version and cleared the cache and cookies to make sure everything is up to date?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Foley1362.  If you are playing the game on king.com @Hask9, there is a glitch with the lives and the studio is aware of this.  Hopefully they will be able to find a fix soon.
  • lesmc
    lesmc Posts: 2 Newbie
    I keep losing my friends list. This is becoming annoying now as I like to send lives and receive them. Think I may have to stop playing as I can't move on without extra lives. I have followed previous instructions and it doesn't work! All that happens is I lose the rewards that I have earnt. 
  • _Elsa_
    @lesmc, welcome to our community.  Where are you playing the game?  Mobile? Computer? Which platform? Facebook, Windows 10 or king.com?
  • lesmc
    lesmc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Tablet. Facebook. The game is active on my Facebook . Really getting annoyed with game as this is happening to often, the last time 3 weeks without friends.  Almost to level 5000! This has happened 4 times in 4 months. I've done everything it says to do. Not prepared to lose the rewards that I've earnt by uninstalling. 
  • _Elsa_
    We will try not to have you lose anything.  Facebook has had some glitches in the past year that had to do with our game.  Not sure if this is a new Facebook glitch starting.  Can you clear out the history on your tablet?  Make sure that you have the most recent version of the game and also of your operating system.  Since you are on tablet why are you not playing the game through King?  I haven't played on Facebook in a good year or longer because of their issues.  If you'd like to try playing through King I will give you some links below.

To create a King account you can follow the steps here.
    To sync Facebook and your King account follow the steps here.

That is one solution.  You can also check your Facebook settings.  Click on your settings button and then when that opens up click on the Apps and website link which is located on the left side.  When that opens up click on the "Expired" tab to see if you have anything there.  If you do, click on the edit and then save it and it will be active again.  Now check on your "Active" tab and click to edit this game.  Make sure that you have the Friends list turned on.  Then scroll further down to "Who can see you use this app" and make sure that it's set to friends.  Sometimes with Facebook these things need to be checked and updated.  Then click save and let's see if that works for you.

• josefanavas
    josefanavas Posts: 2 Newbie
    lesmc said:
    I keep losing my friends list. This is becoming annoying now as I like to send lives and receive them. Think I may have to stop playing as I can't move on without extra lives. I have followed previous instructions and it doesn't work! All that happens is I lose the rewards that I have earnt. 

• josefanavas
    josefanavas Posts: 2 Newbie
    josefanavas said: Same too me.  Very upset with this 

lesmc said:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?