❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

18910111214Next

Comments

• Donna_ChadwickDonna_Chadwick Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Deb75 said:
    I absolutely loved the the bubblegum troll event!!!! Loved the team aspect and that it lasted as long as it did. Loved the amount of boosters I won. No other event has motivated me to play as much as this one. In fact I stopped playing most of my other games just so I could play this one. 
    I did the same .
  • disappointedbykingdisappointedbyking Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    good, but the end is impossible to reach
  • Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I would like to know, if the bubblegum levels are coming back?.
    I absolutely loved those levels, and i was dismayed when they ended.
    To be honest, they were 100% better than that other adventure, where to had to "fetch the key".
    Did not like that at all.
    Please let`s have more of the bubblegum adventures, and maybe someone could inform me if
    the bubblegum levels are returning soon.
    Thank you King, for making an absolutely brilliant game out of Candy Crush Friends.
  • JennWhoJennWho Posts: 30 ✭✭
    The bubblegum levels were cool. I couldn't finish because I ran out of available levels for mobile phone players 
  • campattycampatty Posts: 6
    I woke up this morning and it was over and i was in first the whole time dont inderstamd what i got for winning
  • Chris_ForrestChris_Forrest Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Deb75 said:
    I absolutely loved the the bubblegum troll event!!!! Loved the team aspect and that it lasted as long as it did. Loved the amount of boosters I won. No other event has motivated me to play as much as this one. In fact I stopped playing most of my other games just so I could play this one. 
    I did the same .

campatty said:
    I woke up this morning and it was over and i was in first the whole time dont inderstamd what i got for winning
    That was i was wondering about. I came second, but when it ended, what did player`s get? King, you have to explain this so we can understand.
  • cdunn563cdunn563 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    The team work to earn him was fantastic! I'd love another group contest like that, if I could be a part of the same team👍! Lol! Bubblegum Troll King is a great asset to my group. 39 total characters!  I'm looking forward to the next quest for a new character. It won't really matter if it's a quest like Olivia's or the bubblegum troll. Bring it on!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,204 Community Manager
    edited July 17
    Hello everyone and a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for letting us know all about your experience with the Bubble Gum Troll event and making the Community almost as fun as the game itself 🌟

Special thank you
    to @CandyCrushinator for giving great insights from behind the scene and sharing the thinking behind some features of the event 🙏

We'll collect all your comments, keep them safely in and see how to make the next event even sweeter (if that's even possible! - I mean you guys at the Studio have done an incredible job and I personally enjoyed it SO much! Even on holiday I did not take a break from the game 😋)

Thanks again to all of you and please, keep the feedback coming as it really help us! We are gathering feedback on the Piggy bank right here for instance! 

Have the sweetest time everyone 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate the Bubblegum Troll >:)>:)>:)

• tylarsmemawtylarsmemaw Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I ABSOLUTELY 😍😍😍😍😍 it!!! 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,204 Community Manager
    Hello everyone 🤗

Have you seen this? Something sweet is coming to the Kingdom and I thought you'd be happy to know! Check here for more info! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders