🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happened to Candy Crush Tales and Cubes?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
Hi Developers,

I know this is not about Candy Crush Friends Saga, but there's no community yet for brand new Candy Crush games!

But I have to ask a question, When is the update coming to the new Candy Crush games?

Candy Crush Tales
The evil Pretzella has salted over the Candy Kingdom! Help Tiffi and her friends bring Sweetness back to the world.

Candy Crush Cubes
Discover new game modes, characters & customize your town by solving puzzles!
You’re the new Mayor and it’s your job to Tap your way through the puzzles in order to build an all new Candy Town!

Both two games are updated on January 2019, and now it's been 6 months and 15 days and there's no update at all and most of people are playing those games are waiting for updates!
There's any information or updates for the games? or there's a huge possibility that you will be shut down them and replaced with brand new Candy Crush?

If there's any updates on Candy Crush Tales and Cubes, hopefully this update will making this two games better especially in Candy Crush Tales, we want to see all the characters and so many things in 3D and that's I really hope for.

And about Candy Crush Cubes i hate it so much and hopefully there will be good changes to fix the game a little bit.

We need Facebook, so we can save our progress and hopefully is going to happen.

And please on this update make these games compatible with Android 5.0 and 6.0 devices because 60% of people in the world are using these devices nowadays!

If there's a great possibility that is going to be a brand new Candy Crush instead of these two games, is going to be awesome. and seriously, I need a new game that replaced the two, because it will be better for Candy Crush players and they doesn't have much time to play two games especially they mostly are playing all Candy Crush games and second it will be great opportunity to mixed between building a candy town and story mode or you just made a multiplayer real-time PVP game, it will be awesome!

Please Developers (@QueenMia), answer my questions and let me know if there's any information or news about it!

Have an awesome day!

❤🍬🍫🍭

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?