🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happened to Candy Crush Tales and Cubes?

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I sure hope they have more games that they are working on.  The cubes reminded me of Pet Rescue.  Maybe tales was too similar to the other candy crush games.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options
    @Elsa King is working so hard for Knighthood by Midoki and Valiant Heroes by Snowprint to be published and Farm Heroes Champions and you know about new Farm Heroes game! I really love it but the ui and the design are making the game to be a little bit bad but hopefully it's going completely changed just like Candy Crush Friends Saga because I see that Candy Crush Friends are changed a lot since the soft launch and they are make it better than the beta version so hopefully Farm Heroes Champions is in the same position!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I never heard of those games.  What kind of games are they?  I tried Farm Heroes Champions but I play too many games so I have to pick and choose which I'd rather play.  Not an easy decision with so many King games.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Elsa but what happen to Brick Wizard that are developed by Bubble Witch team? If you know anything just tell me! 

I really love this game so much and I'm really addicted in to it, seriously at the first day of soft launch I'm test it and played like 5-6 hours non-stop but now it's gone and I'm really sad about! Why are they removed from Google Play? 

They are still working so hard for it or just they are cancelled the game and they have another plan to make a new Bubble Witch game?

My dream is to see Bubble Witch 4 Saga with Stella and another main characters and enemies like 3D design that I can really love this game so much!

If they still working on Brick Wizard that's a great news and hopefully they are made a great update on the game because I really love the project!

Please let me know and sorry for disturbing you so much!  💞
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yeah me too @Elsa 😂😂😂
    Did you anything about Brick Wizard or if there's new Bubble Witch? 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    No I don't know anything about those games but Brick Wizard looks really cute.  I know that they send them out as testers and not even all countries.  It's always on Google Play so you always hear about them before I do. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    of course @Elsa...
    I'm really a king lover, I really test every game that they made, my best company ever! I really search everyday and see if there's new game or not and see if they are released or not in my country or try to download via apk if it's released on android of course! Seriously I love King so much!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Elsa hopefully @QueenMia give me any information about all these things! And especially Brick Wizard!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Elsa I see that they are working for Brick wizard project from 2015 and I think they are still working on it because the game has been trademarked 4 years ago so that means the game was official and it's greenlit (means the project is still live, not dead)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?