🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi finds the right character to help Red Rabbit!

2»

Comments

• Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Wowww @Elsa! You are great  =)
    I am waiting with great expectation to read all that your talented mind will deliver for us! 
    I love inspirational quotes! And jokes too, and especially love Raindeers and the Elfs too so much!

I didn't read the Christmas story and I will do it immediately  =)

I am old but have still a child heart. It is so beautiful to be able to stop for a wile and forget the worries and problems this life brings and immerge myself in a dream, magical, joyful world.

So, thank you for guiding me into your colorful, friendly, loving world!  <3
    God bless you!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I am also olderrrrrr.  My birthday is coming up in exactly 2 weeks and I would like to reverse these numbers now!  I retired from my job over a year ago and just found my childlike me again.  It's so sad that when we are teenagers and then become adults we give up the childlike ways and dreams.  But it's great to be able to come back to it again!
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello @Elsa! I read all the stories including the Christmas story. Love them all.

That is just how growing up works. Don't feel too sad, you still have the child heart inside you. We are happy that we are in this wonderful community so that we can be like children again. 

Wow, your birthday's coming up in 2 weeks already? Mine was just today and I am growing up already 😄 🎂
  • _Elsa_
    Wow there are a lot of us born in December!
  • Mahiveche
    Dear @Elsa, I did 63 in October  =)
    I am so happy that you where able to find again your childlike you  <3

I really hope many will understand how important it is to preserve this pure, joyful innocent part of us.

God really gifted you in reaching many hearts, giving you this beautiful talent.
    I insist on trying to convince you to write books too  =)

A big big hug precious  <3
  • _Elsa_
    I'm older than you @Mahiveche!  I will be 72 in a couple of weeks.  Every time I think of my age and others around my age I wonder how many don't use phones or play our games.
  • Mahiveche
    72! Incredible @Elsa=) My compliments!

I noticed that many old people play this kind of games so in a way or another they have still a child hear but most of them I think don't realize it, so they don't develope it. You and me as other, on the contrary, live their lifes with the same entusiastic child heart even in the everyday life, not only here.

Even our Lord told us to have a childlike heart because the ones who have it are naturally more loving and kind. Some times this can cause us problems but doesn't matter for me. I cherish this part of me because it helps me so much in sustaining all the difficulties that life brings.
     =) 

• _Elsa_
    I never even connected the childlike heart with having more love.  You are right about that!
  • Mahiveche
    Thanks  =) Happy that you so the connection. Your stories emanate love and reflect your loving character and that is why they touch many hearts  =)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?