👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How about Kimmy as a next character?

Options

Comments

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

@MightyWolf

With 4444 level adding a new puzzle in CCFS from CCSS is collect soda bottles*

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

Whoa nice idea!!

Of course i do want kimmy in CCFS

And absolutely I did give my Vote✔️✔️

Thanks for the tag @Iffo 😏🤗

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hey @Iffo .

I remember those outfits.

Those were Kimmy's Rainbow outfits from the previous Rainbow Road that appeared in CCSS. Oh boy, I hope they appear in CCFS too.

You know, I have a theory about those special outfits.

According to my theory, when Tiffi and Kimmy fell into Candy Kingdom, they both gained new special powers.

Tiffi gifted with the power to create Jelly fishes as you will see in CCFS but Kimmy's special power was more different than her lil sis.

She gained a very special power to transform according to the situations and every outfit is so special and unique at all.

With the magic of Candy Kingdom and the help of the players around, Kimmy's bow started to glow as she continued the journey for searching her lil sis Tiffy and her bow gained more and more power.

She could changed into those five rainbow costumes based on the color that her bow glows which are simple bow (light blue/blue bow) , fairy bow (green bow) , sunrise bow (orange/yellow bow) , kawaii bow (pink/red bow) and her ultimate outfit which is legendary rainbow bow (rainbow bow) .

With that power of bow, Kimmy could flew and also, she could gave to all the players boosters so to help them to pass those levels.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

So my dear friend Sofia, do you think that I should create a Kimmy story with those special powers? Hey where did you find that picture? I miss my Rainbow Road so much!

• Sofia1992
    Options

Hey @Elsa .

Of course you can create a story with Kimmy's special powers. When I wrote this theory above, I thought you.~ And maybe we can ask CCSS Studio if they know more about Kimmy's Raimbow Road.

Oh god...I still remember those golden days of Rainbow Road. I remember when the last year, I downloaded CCSS for first time and when I started to play it....I remember when I reached in level 35...suddenly from nowhere, Kimmy's outfit changed completely and from her blue dress, she suddenly gained a different outfit and her red bow changed into a light blue bow and she was flying.

And...when I entered in Level 35, Kimmy appeared in the beginning of this level with a smile and she gave me boosters as she winked at me. She wanted to tell me 'Sofia, take those boosters and use them well.'

After, when I finished level 35 and went in level 36, Kimmy's outfit changed again and her bow too. Her outfit became all green and she had got fairy wings this time and her bow from light blue became green.

That happened in the next three levels too and in the end, Kimmy reached in her final transformation and gained her legandary outfit which was one of the most powerful in the game. That legandary outfit was gold with all the colors of the rainbow on it. And her bow was the legendary rainbow bow.

With few words, I'm so glad that I had the chance to try it before in August 2019 removed it. I missed it too you know.~

Oh and about the pic, I found it here.

• _Elsa_
    Options

I have to tell you something @Sofia1992 when you created all those analysis messages I think I took you for granted. Here you are writing what each bow color was all about. I never even knew that her bow changed colors! SO............... now I am going to send a PM to find out if the studio has any trivia on Rainbow Road! I will let you know what they say. I definitely have to do a power story on her! Thank you my friend!

• Sofia1992
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hehe... Aww..~ You are welcome.

I'm so glad that I helped you again @Elsa .

And I'm happy that I gave you idea for a new story.

Yep! As you will notice and from the pic above, not only Kimmy's outfits change too but and her bow can change color too. Awesome right?

If I find something else about Rainbow Road, I will gonna share it with you!~

• _Elsa_
    Options

I love, love, love your artwork! Did you ever get the entire story about how Tiffi and Kimmy fell into the Candy Kingdom? I wrote the Candy Kingdom Chronicles and I'll get you the link so that everyone here can read how it happened. Did you know that their mother died and their aunt took them in?

The Candy Kingdom Chronicles

The first two chapters will give you loads of trivia that I got from the studio. We need to see more of your pictures here!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Something is not working right with the editor. I just sent a PM to LadyRaffie but when I opened a new PM and typed her name in it said "no results". The only way that I could send her a PM was to go into her profile and then click to start a new message. I hope that the studio can get me all the details. So that means, Tiffi and Jenny have the Superheroes power and Kimmy will have this magical power. I can't wait for them to confirm it so that I can start a new story. Tomorrow I will be posting part 1 of the 2 part story that I told you about.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?