New Odus Challenge

SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,938 Superstar
Hey All, SeraphicStar here, and today I wanted to ask about the latest Odus Challenge. ;)

Specifically, it looks like if you win the "gold" star you can win a special Odus Costume. Does anyone know if this is true or not? ๐Ÿค”

I really enjoy collecting costumes, so if this is true I will work really hard to get it! :chuffed:

P.S. I also notice that this Odus Challenge doesn't have an "end date" posted on it. Therefore, does anyone know when this event actually ends? :confounded: ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Prev13

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,323 Legend
    edited August 28
    Hi @SeraphicStar,

I don't know if it's just you or what's wrong with the game but I see that the odus challenge will close on Monday September 1st!

About the challenge quests is not the same as i have because I need to complete only 10 quests to win the gold star, 6 to win silver star and 3 to win bronze star!

That's weird and I don't understand why that happens but I will tag @QueenMia if they have answers and more information about that!

Have a great day!

โค๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉ

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! ๐Ÿ‘‰ Here
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    Hey there @SeraphicStar, @MightyWolf15 :waving: How are you, guys?

There are indeed different quests to complete, depending on where you are in the game - Weโ€™re constantly aiming for the best player experience but sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game.

I understand that this might not be ideal but I know you two are such great players that it won't be a problem to get to the Gold Reward ๐Ÿ˜‰ As for what it is, why don't you try to complete them all to see what's the price by yourself? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Good luck to you ๐ŸŒŸ

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’
    ๐ŸŒŸ Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here ๐Ÿญ
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    Oh and also, you might have seen a pop-up already, but the event ends on Sunday! 

Don't forget to let me know what you think about the event - both the Quests and reward! Thank you๐Ÿ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here ๐Ÿ’
    ๐ŸŒŸ Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  ๐ŸŽ‰

๐Ÿ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here ๐Ÿญ
    It's really awesome costume for odus!

Thank you very much for that @QueenMia!

I'm already complete 5 quests and I still have 5 left! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,826 Superstar
    Hi @QueenMia - I'm not seeing the Odus challenge and I would really love to play it!  ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฏ

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    What version are you have in the game @bearwithme?

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,826 Superstar
    edited August 28
    It should be the latest - 1.19.5. I donโ€™t see a newer version available in the App Store. I get the Misty challenge.  But I really would like a chance to collect Eagle Odus!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    Hmmm... that's weird! 

Try to reinstall the game and login again...
    If it doesn't work, play on android phone or on your pc if you have Windows 10! 

It should be work now! ;)

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,846 Game Expert
    'Having a new costume for Odus is a much greater incentive to complete the quest! I'm excited! Thanks King Team B)
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel Garcรญa Mรกrquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    Me too @flew66!

• kalanilehuakalanilehua Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Iโ€™m not seeing the new Odus challenge either, @QueenMia. Was this challenge not released to everyone playing the game? ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Hi @kalanilehua let @QueenMia know your player ID, what device are you using and what version are you have for the game!

• AcvAcv Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    I am seeing the Odus challenge on my Iphone but not on my Windows computer.  Is it just available for apple devices.   I don't mind just a question. 
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    @QueenMia, I also do not have the Odus challenge.
    I'm using my Samsung phone & have version 1.19.5 of CCFS.
    My  User ID: 1956240001.
    Thanks! 
  • kalanilehuakalanilehua Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Thanks for the guidance, @MightyWolf15! @QueenMia, my user ID is 1415342860. Iโ€™m using an Apple iPhone XS Max device and playing version 1.19.5 of the game. Any assistance you can provide for the Odus quest would be super appreciated!