Comments

• mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    so how do u do the odus challenge on the computer i'm not seeing it
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Options
    @mysticalmysty Sorry I am late (still trying to fix my notifications), but thanks so much for posting that video. He looks so cute and rather cuddly. ❤️🦇
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hello @Simon888 :waving: 

I am sorry, but if you haven't seen the Odus Challenge, it is because it was not available to all players - You can see more info in my comment here.

I know this can be frustrating but be assure there will be more ways to earn more costumes in the future ;)

Have a great Monday 🍒
    I'm waiting for this event to come back, I really want this outfit
    @QueenMia
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    That's noted, @RobinCorte 🤗 While I cannot guarantee Odus the pumpkin will be back soon, I can tell you that our sweet game studio is doing its best to bring past event and special characters to those who missed it! I'm sure the pumpkin will make it back at some point... With some patience 😉 

For now, have you seen our colourful Candyversary party?! It's right here for more info! Have fun 🌈
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    That's noted, @RobinCorte 🤗 While I cannot guarantee Odus the pumpkin will be back soon, I can tell you that our sweet game studio is doing its best to bring past event and special characters to those who missed it! I'm sure the pumpkin will make it back at some point... With some patience 😉 

For now, have you seen our colourful Candyversary party?! It's right here for more info! Have fun 🌈

QueenMia said:
    Hello @Simon888 :waving: 

I am sorry, but if you haven't seen the Odus Challenge, it is because it was not available to all players - You can see more info in my comment here.

I know this can be frustrating but be assure there will be more ways to earn more costumes in the future ;)

Have a great Monday 🍒
    i have the odus pumpkin, i want the odus eagle

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?