Never Received Galaxy Yeti

SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,934 Superstar
edited September 4 in Support
Hello all, SeraphicStar here, and today I'm trying to find out how long others of you who received the special Galaxy Yeti costume had to wait before you got it in your game. πŸ€”

I know on the Galaxy store it states to wait about 24-48 hours before you receive it yet I've had my phone for about 4 days now. O.o

I'm just wondering if these delays are normal, or perhaps I missed some key step required in order to get this costume in my game? πŸ˜•

Any help with this would be most appreciated, thank you!

~ SeraphicStar

P.S. I'm mostly concerned because I don't want my game to be "forgot about" and never receive this limited edition costume πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Also tagging @QueenMia as I'm sure she has some insight into why this may be occurring :confounded:

Best Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,414 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Oh! NO!  Sorry to hear about the issue dear @SeraphicStar ; :o :o

I was thinking of buying Samsung to receive Galaxy Yeti!  But, since you are having issues with getting him, I am not sure I want to buy it anymore!!!  

OK, tell me something!  Did you play few levels after getting the new phone?  I think there was a specific list for which device we can gain Galaxy Yeti!  I think recently you have created another thread, isn't it?  

Let me check and get back to you :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    Accepted Answer

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,258 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    @SeraphicStar make sure you are using the App from the Galaxy Store (it installs a second version) it took a day and a half for me.
    Accepted Answer
  • yukibearyukibear Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @SeraphicStar I installed CCF from Galaxy store, got my Galaxy Yeti on the same day. Based on my own experience from Samsung S10 plus. 
    Accepted Answer
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    edited September 5 Accepted Answer
    @SeraphicStar it took a bit longer than 48 hours before he popped up for me. Just download the app from the galaxy store, play a level or two and he should pop up. It took 4 days for me. 

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.

Answers