🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid gets his dream to come true

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

After leaving the two of them, Rancid thinks of something else that he can buy for Rachel.  She is from Paris so she must love macaroons!  That’s it!  He decides to pick up a box of them  and he will give them to her when he sees her again. 

He is so excited and happy that he saw her again and maybe she will go out on a date with him.    The time is only 14:00 CET so it’s too early to call her.  He can’t figure out what to do with his free time.  He keeps looking at his watch and time is moving very slow.   He decides to take a nap and when he wakes up he will call her.

He wakes up at 16:00 CET and he just can’t wait any longer.  If she isn’t home yet, then he will leave her a phone message.

“Hello,” says Rachel. 

He is so excited hearing her voice again.

“Hi Rachel, this is Rancid,” he says.  “I hope that I am not bothering you, but I would like to take you out on a date.  Are you free tomorrow afternoon?  I can pick you up at Tiffi’s house.”

She agrees to meet with him because she isn’t sure if she wants to start this relationship thing with him.  After all the things that Tiffi told her about him being mischievous and causing so much havoc, she isn’t sure that she really wants to spend time with him.  She will go out with him this one time and she will talk to him about the havoc that he has caused to everyone.  

Let’s see what happens when they meet for a date here.

If you arrived here, then you might want to start at the beginning of the story

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?