🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rancid meets up with Jelly Queen

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Located in a small area called the Cotton Candy Clouds lives Mr. Yeti with his niece Jenny.  He was missing for quite a while due to Jelly Queen and her nasty tricks.  She had jellified him with her green jelly and carried him away. 

One day Jenny decided that enough was enough and she snuck up behind Jelly Queen freeing her uncle from that jelly spell.  Free at last!  You can read what happens to Yeti once Jenny frees him here

We meet up again with Jenny in the Superheroes story here.  She is furious with Jelly Queen and tells her so.

“Jelly Queen enough is enough!” exclaims Jenny.  “I heard that Rancid was helping you jellify everything in Cotton Candy Clouds, but you are so greedy.  Doing this here isn’t enough for you?  So, you told Rancid to head on over to Soda World and start causing damage there too?  Tiffi and I are going to stop you, once and for all!  We are now Superheroes and our powers are much stronger than yours.  Take that and here’s some red jelly for both of you!”

If you would like to read the story of the two superheroes you can find it here

I don’t want to spoil your fun, so I won’t tell you what the Superheroes do.  But I do want to tell you that Rancid feels out of place again.  He tells Jelly Queen that he has to leave.  He’s not sure where he’s going to go next, but he doesn’t want to head back to Dairy District because then he would have to deal with Amelia again.  

Let’s see where Rancid decides to go next.

If you arrived here, then you might want to start at the beginning of the story

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?