👑 Jelly Queen Alert here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Claim your exclusive Community Avatar here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Didn't get my map reward for completing a chapter.

wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 150 Level 3
edited October 2019 in Support
I was just playing level 1840.  I passed the level.  I had earned a level reward, so as soon as I finished the level, the prize box showed up.  After getting the rewards for that, instead of going back to the map as usual & then receiving the map reward before moving onto the next chapter, like usual, the map just shifted & brought me to level 1841 without getting anything.  This is especially significant as I am currenty playing with a timed booster & only a few pieces away from another.  Had I received my map reward I would have most likely had 2 that I could play in tandem, instead of just the one.  It really sucks, because I used extra effort & a bunch of lollipops to beat the level, knowing this would happen.  (Activating the 2nd booster via map reward)  Honestly, even if this gets "fixed" most likely, the one I have will have run out & then I'll get the other 1 & only be able to use 1 at a time.

My game ID is 3103166343.

I'm currently playing on Windows 10.

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard