🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Cannot buy bars or receive or give lives

Gaynor
Gaynor Posts: 16 Level 2
I have been having trouble for the past few weeks . I try to buy gold bars but I get an error message I see a green buffering circle on the bar all I keep getting is on screenshot below . I have uninstalled / reinstalled numerous times lost where I am on my levels I eventually get my levels bk then the green circle appears again and again it's the same with lives I cannot send and I do not receive any and haven't been for a long while any help would be appreciated but please don't say uninstall etc I have had terrible trouble trying to get bk to my level in doing so . Ty in advance 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Gaynor Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I can understand how frustrating it can be when we cannot buy or use the Gold Bars for no specific reason and loosing level progress which we have worked so hard for!!  I am very sorry for the trouble you have been through!!! 

With regards to the "Green Circle", I have seen this complaint from few players but have not heard back from them again as the team will need few details from us to look into the issue as to why it is happening and how it is happening!  But without sufficient details from us (players), how can they investigate??

I have very briefly experienced this "green circle" issue couple of weeks ago.  But, it was an issue from my side as I was playing somewhere out and did not have proper internet connection.  Do you think Internet connection OR server issues can be one of the reason for you to experience it?  

If you don't think so, please provide these details for the team to look into it --> (1) Device you are using; (2) Logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account; (3) What version you have; (4) you game user ID number, you can find it through This LINK 

And with regards to getting progress back of your game --  I am not sure what you did!  But, the Community Team has provided certain help links for us.  So, if this happens next time, you can certainly use this  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Please provide those above needed details, so that I can escalate this issue to the Community Manager, so that they can look into it :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Gaynor
    Thanks for your reply. I am using iPhone 5c my user ID is 1020389811, version 1.22.8 and as for where I'm logged in I have no idea when I try to log into either the below appears and as for the loss of levels I did follow the link I've had to use the puffer browser to get levels bk I love this game but I'm getting a bit frustrated at this moment 
  • Gaynor
    edited October 2019
    And also I'm using my own data . I am playing the game on the actual app on my phone . If that helps 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Thank you very much for providing all the details @Gaynor.  I will inform the Community Manager to look into this issue. 

I will come back and post if they need any other details :+1: 

Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Gaynor
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi there @Gaynor :waving:

That is an error that may sometimes appear, unfortunately, it's not necessarily due to our games. I would suggest you to reboot your network in this case. Just follow the steps below:

From your device go to: Apps > Settings > Backup and reset.
    Tap Reset network settings.
    Tap Reset Settings.
    If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap Reset Settings again to confirm.
    Then, restart your device (Let it switched off for at least 15 seconds before restarting it)

Please let us know how it goes! 

Thanks🍒
  • Gaynor
    Up till now everything is back to normal,  the green circle has disappeared and I have sent lives , fingers crossed it remains thank you for all your help if it goes again I will do like you said :) 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    That's great news 🤗 Thanks for letting us know! 
    In the meantime, you can join us in the fun area for a chance to win some Gold bars - Just check the links in my signature below! 

Happy Monday to you, have a sweet one 🍒
  • Gaynor
    I should have shut up it's back to normal but not just that,  I bought bars for £2.99 it's taken the money from my bank but not given me the gold bars ( I bought the bars to try finish the level I was on ) it asked did I want to pay the £2.99 I clicked yes and it came up oops connection was lost I actually going to give in with this game I'm either losing money, not getting the bars and cannot receive lives /send lives :(
  • Gaynor

This is what I've been getting 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?