⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is level 4162 candy crush broken?

Lena_Lena
Lena_Lena Posts: 48 Level 2
After growing the frog I can’t move it to another place.
I’m playing on Ipad.
Thank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,582 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Lena_Lena Hope you are finding answers for your questions in our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that you have posted in Candy Friends section instead of Candy Crush!!  But, it is OK!  I will request the Community Manager to move this thread to Candy Crush Support area :+1: 

With regards to your level, let me check and get back to you :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lena_Lena
    Thank you. Sorry for the post in thep wrong section. The site has changed since the last time I visited. I have one more problem right now: I reinstalled the app, logged in with Facebook, but anyway lost all my progress. What should I do? 
    Thank you
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Lena_Lena

I have just played on my PC and I have not encountered any glitch!  Because, I was able to move the Frog for 4 times without any issue!!  

Try clearing cookies/cache and check the level again!  If you still see the glitch, check playing on other device or a PC to pass the level!! 

If you still have the issue, please post back and let us know, so that I can elevate it to the Community In-charge :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Lena_Lena said:
    Thank you. Sorry for the post in thep wrong section. The site has changed since the last time I visited. I have one more problem right now: I reinstalled the app, logged in with Facebook, but anyway lost all my progress. What should I do? 
    Thank you
    Hello again @Lena_Lena, so sorry to hear about that!!  

Just wondering... did you reinstall the App to take care of the "Frog" glitch OR you did it for some other reason?  

And no need to worry about loosing your progress.  Please follow this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest
    --->  Check the steps provided in "Problems with retrieving your saved game" part.:+1: 

Hope everything works out and you get back to your level again!  If you need further assistance, please let us know =)   

P.S:  No worries about posting in different game category!  Like I have mentioned above, I will request the CM to move it to CCS :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • Lena_Lena
    Yes, I tried to get rid of the “frog” glitch.
    thank you, I’ll try to play on PC.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Lena_Lena🤗  Hope you were able to get back all your level progress in the game!  

Please let me know if it goes with the level on your PC :+1: 

Talk to you soon and have a wonderful day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?