🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help!!! Game continues to crash and close himsef every time. it's unplayable :(

Options
AnnaMariaVivaldi
AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
On my device, tablet mediacom m-sp10mxb, that game it's practically unplayable!
- Crash randomly and close himself
- lag and all it's entire slowly
- all other app and some other king game, like pet rescue, it's not present this similar issue

how it's happened? it's a bug? or something similar?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @AnnaMariaVivaldi Hearty Welcome Back to the King Community and our Candy Friends section 🤗 

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game!! 

Let's try some troubleshooting steps and see if that helps the game play!  Here is a link to follow on Android Devices  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device 

Please post back and let us know how it went!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Hope everything works out!  Have a great day/evening =)
  • AnnaMariaVivaldi
    AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options
    it's a very general thread. all solution suggested it's so generous not really useful to resolve my issue.
    after days and days.... this specific king games it,s continue and still unplayable on my tablet.
    i repeatedly. it's a mediacom tablet... m-sp10mxb. there's no update and i'm already installed the latest rom present on mediacom site.
    there's no exist custom firmware or similar and i can't do nothings for make better situation.

i have also made a hard reset recently...i reinstall the latest rom by a pc.
    after the hard reset... i reinstall the game but nothings it's changed... crash over crash over crash and over over crash. simply games unplayable on this device.

ah... the storage it's avaible 6gb avaible... no apparently app runned in background but crash over crash.

simply unplayable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?