🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

On level 600 it lets me play it once after my specials have done what they do at the start,

Options
Suzieb_Kerrigan
Suzieb_Kerrigan Posts: 2 Newbie
When i play my next life on that level it freezes and wont let me play , i then have to close the game and restart it, thus losing around 4 lives before it will let me play that level 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Suzieb_Kerrigan Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  This is the first I am hearing about this issue....  So, not sure what could be causing it!!!  But, few things.... 

1) Can you please clarify something for me...  when you said "after my specials have done" --> what does it mean?  Do you have the "Recharging Boosters" that are available for 2 hours?

2) As per your question, if you are able to play only once, and then the game freezes -->  why are you loosing 4 levels?  It should be loosing 1 level as you have closed the game and restarted it!!  But instead, are you loosing the entire lives that were available? 

Please try some usual troubleshooting steps and see if it helps with the freezing as it usually does!!  Not sure which device you are using, hence, I am adding for both iOS device and Android devices

Trouble Shooting iOS --  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device 

Troubleshooting for Android   https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

NOTE:  If you do not have any stored up Lollipops, you can try to delete & reinstalling the App too!  Reinstalling the App deletes all our available boosters.  

Please post back how it went with the troubleshooting AND also clarification for my above questions 1 & 2. 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Suzieb_Kerrigan
    Suzieb_Kerrigan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes special boosters at the start of a level , losing lives because it lets me enter level 600 the boosters activate , then im not able to make moves so i have to come out of the game and open it back up , thus losing a life each time , it does it up to 4 times then lets me play the level 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?