🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Requesting Lives

ChellzBlaze
ChellzBlaze Posts: 2 Newbie
I keep getting this error message when I try to request lives from friends. What can I do to fix this. I have already updated, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,759 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ChellzBlaze and welcome to our friendly community.  I'm sorry you are having trouble requesting lives from your friends.  I am not sure what the error code means but I suggest you contact Customer Support and hopefully they can help you resolve the issue. 
    First you need to get your Game ID: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please be patient because it may take a few days before they get in touch with you.

Good luck and I hope you are able to get lives from your friends soon. 😊🐨

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    I keep getting this error message when I try to request lives from friends. What can I do to fix this. I have already updated, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. 
    Hello @ChellzBlaze Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

That popped up window is informing you about that certain player with that ID which was displayed in that comment box.  That specific player might have stopped playing the game or their ID might be changed or something else!!  And because of that reason, your request won't go through that player as the King considering them as "invalid user"! 

We will not be able to check for that certain player to delete them from our friends' list.  And hence, whenever, you see that popped-up window, simply close it =)  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance or have any other questions!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?