❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

king games not loading

scooter1scooter1 Posts: 9
My king games will not load on my desktop. I cleaned my cache & restarted. All other games load fine just king games don't.

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,321 Superstar
    Hello @scooter1 - I hope you are enjoying our wonderful community.  Are you by any chance playing with the Win10 app?  At least two other people had some trouble - they could play their games but they didn't get the latest levels available released to them.  I play on IOS devices so don't have personal experience to draw on, but just in case you are playing via Win10, I am including the link where my fellow superstar, Elsa, tells another player what to do to fix the problem.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271037/updating-candy-crush-saga#latest

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • scooter1scooter1 Posts: 9
    I play win 10 with candy crush & can get into that game but with candy crush jelly & candy crush soda I play on facebook with desktop. Those games I can't play as they will not load.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,321 Superstar
    @scooter1 - I think the best option at this point is to contact the player support team through the “Contact US” link available at the very Bottom of the page:

Please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

This will open up a chat window that will ask you some questions and gather some information so that you can be helped with your problem.   Hopefully they will be able to resolve your issue.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • scooter1scooter1 Posts: 9
    Support was of no help as I had done everything that was suggested. Still unable to get into candy crush jelly or soda.