🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I transfered my game to another phone. My old game was saved with my Facebook profile. I lo

Ant0822
Ant0822 Posts: 2 Newbie
I lost all my lollipops and candy bombs. I had like 10, 5 and 5. I lost my progress in the bubblegum drop game me and my team were in. I was doing very well and now it's gone....

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,624 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Ant0822 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about that!  But, unfortunately, that is the side affect in the games, when we change our devices -- loosing our boosters and also "Lives" received from friends!  

Also sorry to hear that you have lost the progress in your "Bubblegum Challenge"!  I am sorry to say that this is also the result of changing your device!  If you continue to play on your old device, you should not have any issues with it :+1: 

** If you need further clarifications or assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, to write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • adez
    adez Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello I have almost the same issue, as my progress was supposed to be saved on my profile only to get my phone fixed and restarted I notice it has gone back to level one when I am on a higher level 🤧😭 please help 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,624 Candy Moderator
    Hello @adez Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I have posted my answer to your question here in this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/271665/how-can-i-get-back-my-previously-saved-level#latest

Please follow the steps I have provided there.  If you need any further assistance, please post back in above link itself :+1: 

Hope everything works fine and you will be able to play your levels again =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?