🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Have 24 gold bars and I can't buy extra lives. Lost my game!

mlamore
mlamore Posts: 2 Newbie
Seriously really irritated right now. Chat doesn't work because there isn't a single LIVE person on it. Restarting and reinstalling the game does NOT work . I don't want to hear it. I've lost several levels now because I can't buy extra lives, I can't buy boosts and I can't buy an extra 5 turns. So thanks for your darn glitches in the game. I have 24 gold bars. I've spent HUNDREDS of real money on this game so it sure would be nice if you return the favor and fix these issues. I'm even more mad because I have 1 hour each of the extra boosts I won thru the bubblegum levels ... And i can't use them now and the time is ticking away. Seriously ready to uninstall the game and be done with it because I have glitches almost every other day and it's becoming a problem. It's not even fun anymore. I finally decided to say something because I've had it!! 

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hi @mlamore and welcome to the Community :waving:

I am sorry you've experienced some issues with our chat - This is a new feature available on the Community and we are currently testing it. We want to make sure we improve it, so your feedback about it is really helpful. Feel free to let us know what went wrong there. 

This said, it's a great thing you posted your issue here, so we can help you. I understood that you are missing some Gold bars but could you please explain your problem in details? What happened? Have you made a purchase that did not work? Or have you lost Gold bar after you logged in to the game?

It will help us investigate and see what happened there. Also, I'd need your game ID - Simply follow these steps to find it. 

Thank you🍒
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,328 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mlamore and welcome to our friendly community.  I am so sorry to hear that you are having this problem with your game.  You mentioned re-installing your game.  That usually will fix the majority of the problems - but is usually a last resort.  I am assuming when you mentioned the 'chat' you meant the contact us feature.  Eventually, when you go thru the various prompts, your issue should come to the attention of a real person.  Did you provide your community ID# and provide the other necessary information (what platform you are playing on including make/model/software version?  All these things are necessary so they can accurately troubleshoot to find out what is going on.  The studios truly care about the players and will do their best to resolve any issues a player has.

I personally have seen one studio member come back multiple times over several weeks trying to help resolve a specific issue a player was having including trying to duplicate the affect on their specific platform.  So please don't give up hope. Why don't you submit a help form to Community support and someone should contact you in a few days.
    Here's the link to get your ID# (in case you don't already know it): https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?