Options

Comments

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Help me @QueenMia It's not showing up to me, I don't wanna lose any way😞😞😞🥺
    Hello @RobinCorte Hope you are doing great 🤗

What device you are using to play the game?  I am sure there is an update available somewhere hidden =)  Check and install the update and it will work like a magic!  

Please let me know :+1:  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

NOTE:  Not sure, if you don't see the event pop-up, it will be available for you or not!!  But, keep taking screenshots after finishing the event. 

Our sweet @QueenMia will be to clarify that tomorrow, for you :+1:  
    I've tried everything, for me not to appear, I hope the moderators fix this because I do not want to be without this character, I'm the collector and I have 45 characters, this can not miss
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    No luck here either i tried everything i could think of. I play on my PC if that matters and i am up to date with the terms.

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    When I clicked on 'play now' to start the Odus Challenge, it quickly disappeared and went to the home screen.  There is no icon or progress bar to indicate that the challenge started for me either. 
    There should be an event Timer/countdown
    as well as an event progress bar!!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @DoubleB423 as long you already get the notification meaning you already in for a challenge, you won’t see the progress on how far you’ve done until the challenge is over ( which is after Sunday the 30th, well some players challenge will end a bit early on Saturday the 29th ) , I would suggest for you to keep all your screenshot every time you finished with your daily quests, you know there’ll be 3 daily quests per day, that means you have to finish it in 4 days to get all 10 quests completed. I hope it make sense 🤗
  • DoubleB423
    edited November 2019
    Options
    It makes sense, but you can see the  progress status on other challenges. My thing is, after I had clicked the start now, I beat one daily quest already. I have one left to do before it hits midnight here. That should be 2 out of 10 completed for today.  So you are suggesting that after every quest from today until the end of the contest, I should take a screenshot.  That's all fine and dandy, but how do you propose I throw a time and date stamp on said screenshots? 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi again @DoubleB423 every Odus challenge they don’t have the indicator for our progress ( we did ask the studio before about it ) but they always have our record for our progress, my suggestion for keep taking a screenshots of your progress is just to be safe, incase  there’s something happened on your game like a bug or game crash and we have a proof that we did finished our quests. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @DoubleB423 - to add to what my good friend @mysticalmysty said - just take a finished ‘day’ screenshot of all 3 challenges completed as a precaution. You should get a couple more prompts along the way that your progressing & to keep going to qualify for the gold spot 💪🏻

One final note - the Odus challenge does NOT require you to play with only Odus. You can play any Friend you want. All you have to do is complete the daily quests. Good luck 👍🏻 
  • DoubleB423
    Options
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    I can only speak to iPhone, but you can take a screenshot of your screenshot in photos. When you open your photos, and scroll through, a stamp is there that says when you took the screenshot. Take a screenshot of this screen. 

If you aren't dizzy from my explanation, you can probably just not worry about this for right now. Just take the screenshot of the quests you need to complete each day. Then one showing them all complete. No matter your device, I am sure there is a timestamp somewhere. Someone more tech-saavy than I can help you access it if need be. 🙂
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    Sorry yes, follow what our dear Superstars @Foley1362 and @mysticalmysty have suggested. I am getting behind on the posts trying to figure out how to work my own phone. Sometimes it is like I have never used this thing before. 😕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?