🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Say hi to Nutcracker Pilgrim Costume!

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Well now I’m confused 😐, I got the notice but it doesn’t say that I had to do 3 quest per day, only that I have till Sunday to get 5 quest for bronze, 7 silver and 10 gold. I hope so cause I got all 3 boosters and did 12 straight 🙂
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hey @Nat09 - you just have to finish 10 daily quests by Sunday. Doesn’t matter on old or new levels you just have to complete your daily quests to qualify. Get 10 done and your golden 💪🏻
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited November 2019
    Hi @Nat09 don’t be confused, we all get 3 quests per day, and you have until Sunday to finish either 5, 7 or 10 quests to complete, if you can complete all 10 quests until Sunday you will earn the nutcracker pilgrim costume and all 3 lollipops, doesn’t have to be all 3 completed in each day, but the fastest you can complete all 3 quests per day the safer for you to claim your prize. Incase you forget where to find your quests icon is I attached this image 
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi all!
    Is this pop up still showing or after appearing once gone away?
    Is it possible that pop up was appeared to me and I ignored that and I am still in the contest?
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    @caambuj - what type of device do you play from? The pop ups are ‘push notifications’ so it will only appear once a day I believe.

Or if you log completely out of the game (Fb or King ID) clear your cache and cookies and then power off your device for at least 30 seconds it’s possible it could show up again when you reboot back on.

However it is possible you didn’t get the opportunity this time around. Releasing the events to 100% of the players is just not possible every time. I’m sorry if that’s the case 🥺

Hopefully it shows up for you still 🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,494 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @caambuj Good Morning to you 🤗 

Actually on my iPad, if I open the game after shutting my iPad, the pop-up is showing up again.  

But, don't worry about the pop-up at all!! Because, last time when we had Odus challenge couple of months ago, the initial pop-up did not show up for me.  But on the 3rd day or so, a message popped up saying that I am doing a great job and run for the Gold award!!  

Did it make sense?  How about you @RobinCorte?  Are you in for this?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,494 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello dear @Foley1362🤗 

No words here!!!!!!  Look at my above comment!
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Awesome news my dear @QueenMia ! :3

I'm greatly looking forward to adding "Nutcracker the Pilgrim" to my collection! :hurrah:

One thing I was meaning to ask about though is if we will ever receive opportunity to get "Tiffi the Turkey" in the future? 🤔

Also I wanted to say hi to my fellow Superstars @PummyRaj , @Foley1362 , @mysticalmysty , @bearwithme , and @firebombmarkus ! 🤗

I hope everyone has the best of luck receiving the costume! :chuffed:

P.S. I took a screenshot of my completed quests, but I don't think they count since I completed them before the game was updated O.o

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    @wafercookieflippers
    Thanks for the tips! I play on Android, however my dear friends there is hope.
    Check out the help area..  via the "?" Button. The top bullit point is about the Thanksgiving soiree going down (for some people) right now!  Give it a peek..

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    @Foley1362
    I am using android mob.
    I tried the steps as mentioned by you but nothing worked☹.
    @PummyRaj
    Your msg gave me a light of hope☺. I will take the screenshot of all completed quest.

Thanx to both of you for trying to solve my problame😊.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?