👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄️

Options
1235»

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    NOTE for anyone who still is having trouble getting the event - the majority of the people do have the event but if you don't see it yet - please make sure you clear your cache and all cookies and then force close the app and then reopen it.  If you still don't have the event - then unfortunately you may be in the small group of people that will not receive this event. 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    I'm curious about something. 
    In that Holiday Calendar event, why some people have 3 attemps per day while some other players like me only one?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Sofia1992,

Some players have been given 3 attempts and others 1 but we made sure that the chances to succeed is the same for every players 😉 

As for the reason why, Jessica answered that in our Q&A 😉

You
    : I want to know why some people get the challenges and some other don't

Jessica, Data Scientist: As a games developer, the most important way to learn about whether and how our players enjoy different features and events we make for them is to do what we call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕 But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

happy playing and good luck🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?