❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Let's Break the Ice: It's Question Time!

13Next

Comments

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanx @wafercookieflippers for tagging me😊.
    You get me to my old golden days.
    I can remember there was no TV or mob and we used to play outdoor games.
    I am the youngest member of my family and like others learn from my elder brothers & sister. They never played with dolls or others and so I am. Now I can understand due to financial crisis we never demand any thing even dont know that we can purchase these items.
    Normally we make a ball with old papers squeezed in a round shape covered with a pollythene and for stregthening bind by some rubbers. I cant forget ever those self made balls😓.
    A part of that we used to play with marbles and kites a lot😍.
  • DoubleB423DoubleB423 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    QUESTION #2- 

I know this won't be a popular one, but what the heck..

What was/is your job that you have enjoyed the most?.......  Aaaaaand go.
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,063 Game Expert
    Thank you @DoubleB423! I haven't been able to post a new question this week like I had planned. I really appreciate you posting this! I will pick it up on Sunday as promised. 

For now, let's answer this great question you have. I think it is only fair that you go first. 😁 <3 🐳

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
    Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳