❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Let's Break the Ice: It's Question Time!

wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,062 Game Expert
🐳 Hi! I hope everyone is doing well and staying warm and cozy. It is a cold winter where I live in the northern part of the US (Wisconsin). I thought it might be nice to get to know each other better while we are all spending a little more time indoors.

Many jobs or schools have "ice-breakers" on their first day. These are questions, riddles, games, or little tasks designed to get people talking to each other. You learn more about the people around you. You warm up to them. It breaks the ice! ❄️❤️❄️

I am going to post an ice-breaker every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. You can participate if you would like. Answer as much as you want. Just have fun. 

The only rules are: 1) please write in English, as this is the Community's rule; 2) you can talk about a question for as long as it is open but once a new one is posted, please move on and start answering the new question. This will hopefully keep us all on the same page. 🙂

----------------

The first ice breaker question is:
"What toy did you love the most as a child? What toy did you hate?"

---------------

Thanks for reading! Big warm hugs to all of you! ❤️🐳

🍫 Find out about Game Experts here 🍭

❄️🎄Happy Holidays from Candy Crush
Friends! Win Gold bars - 
Here 🎄❄️

No matter what the list says, I did my best to be whaley good this year...🐳 
Prev13

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,062 Game Expert

Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,578 Superstar
    Thank you for tagging me @wafercookieflippers back in the day when I was a kid there was no Barbie dolls or any other cute little girls dolls that all kids from nowadays has it, so I used to hate all the dolls specially the baby dolls, they kinda creeped me out and gave me nightmares sometimes 🤭

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
    Yes @mysticalmysty!!! Baby dolls were not cute for me either. They scared me too. Thanks for responding. Good to know I'm not alone on the baby doll thing. 🙂

Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

Aw, so sweet to picture you as little girls playing! 🥰 I love it. Thank you so much for responding @bearwithme @Nat09 and @BQN537.

Friends! Win Gold bars - 
    Here 🎄❄️

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 371 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for for the tag @wafercookieflippers (cool thread by the way!)
    When i was younger i did play with barbies and I would  cut their hair off LOL, so my mom stopped buying them for me do to my hair-cutting skills😃😂🤣😅. But mostly I  was an outdoors kiddo I liked being outdoors, I would usually ride my bike or would build forts with my friends! 

Live everyday as if it was your last <3  That's why i crush candy everyday.
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,892 Legend
    @gr33n3y3z I would ride my bike Skateboard scooter  too and we had a special cave in the bush where we would go and plan i next big adventure for the day great memories 😊👍👋
    “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller                             
    🦋

Newbies, this is for you! (Part One)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-      friends-saga/discussion/258891/newbies-this-message-is-for-you

Newbies, this is for you! (Part Two)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/265599/newbies-this-message-is-for-you-part-two

• donnafinnelldonnafinnell Posts: 2
    Love this game, but what I don't understand is how come you have to pay to open up the piggy bank. You earn the starts that turn to gold bars and they are put into the bank then you have to pay to get them out? Why?
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 4,822 Game Expert
    edited December 2
    Thanks for tagging me df @wafercookieflippers <3
    Good morning with cold wheather here  =)
    When I am aware and can remember, besides me there is Hello Kitty doll. Until I was in love with her and collected several doll until now. 

And i really like Doaemon and his friends . what i dont like is Giant because he always interferes and distrub other. Every week I always waiting for Doraemon movie on the television .

Have a great day everyone  <3

• DoubleB423DoubleB423 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    I understand your view on the piggy bank subject @donnafinnell&nbsp; I understand that we earn the stars that turn into gold bars, but the developers went with this system to effectively monetize the players desire to move forward. I  have purchased this option several times, (hoping the capacity would increase in size) to my regret, every time it has stayed the same..  
    On the other hand, the game was a free download. I don't mind forking over some hard earned shekels to KING. Some reciprocity would be nice every now and again from KING, for players that actually do purchase from them. 
  • RancidRancid Posts: 291 Game Expert
    Thanks for for the tag @wafercookieflippers 
    Favorite toy? Very difficult question as none of them really stood out. But possibly my first electric train set or slot car set.