🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🎄Give us YOUR OPINION on the HOLIDAY EVENT for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

Comments

• shantalkelley
    shantalkelley Posts: 22 Pro Player 👑
    I love the game but wanted to know how to get more gold <3
  • shantalkelley
  • shantalkelley
    Love it just wanted to know how to get more gold
  • shantalkelley
    Hate u can't get more gold

• shantalkelley
    Love the game just wanted to know how to get more gold
  • marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    I'm disappointed in the weekly reward for the event. I was hoping for something special for completing a full week, not just extra boosters.  And not even all of the boosters, only the lollipops and one other.  I was hoping it would unlock a character or a costume or something.

Anyone else?
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hey there @QueenMia I wanted to get through one weeks worth of this event in order to give a more informed response to your questions:
    1 - Could you please tell us what level you're on?

Yes! I'm currently on level 2105, and I've  actually held off a bit because I don't want to miss out on future star chaser awards ;)

2 - From the introduction pop-up, were you able to understand what the event is about?

Um I must admit I can't remember much about the opening pop-up, so maybe I should have answered this earlier. 🤔

However, the event seems fairly straightforward in that you receive 3 attempts to complete a level per day, and receive a holiday award upon completion as well. ;)

Additionally you receive a reward upon completing the weeks levels! :hurrah:

So I suppose my answer would be A. Yes
    Sorry for Wall-O-Text on that one lol :lol:

3 - What is your biggest motivation to play the Holiday Calendar event?

I'd have to go with c. I want the Rewards

I'm hoping to receive Santa Yeti as I I wasn't playing the game yet when he was first given out :chuffed:

4 - Is it clear to you how many times you can play a level in the Holiday Calendar event?

a. Yes , you are given 3 attempts per day to play the level :grin:

5 - How much do you enjoy playing the Holiday Calendar event?

a. I enjoy a lot! These levels are super fun!

I'm also glad the studio made these levels not too incredibly hard as we are only given limited attempts on each one B)

6 - Is it clear to you how Rewards work in the Holiday Calendar event?

a. Yes

The way you receive awards within the levels works about the same as when you receive a random level reward in regular levels. 🤔

As for the calendar reward that's also pretty easy to determine as once you complete a whole weeks worth of levels you will receive a reward upon completion ;)

7 - Do you know what Reward you are going to get at the end of the week?

c. Not sure.

I didn't know what rewards we were going to receive at the end of the week, but I was hoping to receive a new costume :mrgreen:

8 - What are the most valuable rewards for you?
    Please only pick one:

c. Characters like Misty or Olivia

I like receiving new characters to try the levels out with as some character powers can really make the difference on certain levels. A close second, though, would be costumes as I'd like to own them all at some point! :3

9 - What do you think about the Holiday Calendar event overall?

a. I absolutely LOVE it! (Excellent)

I really like the overall theme, idea, and potential rewards given in this event. I also enjoy the levels given out each day, and look forward to playing them (and receiving the rewards of course! 😋 ) as they are released!

10 - What do you like the most about it?

This ones a bit hard, but I kinda answered it already in the previous questions. My primary motivation for this event is to hopefully get costumes for my characters which I don't currently possess. 😏

Playing through the levels has been quite enjoyable though, and I like that we receive rewards both from completing levels each day as well as an overall reward for weekly completion! :hurrah:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Hi everyone and thank you SO much for all these wonderful feedback! These are very valuable to us and they will help us make sure you enjoy each new event even more 🤗 

As promised, here are the 10 lucky ones that will receive 10 Gold bars in their game:

@Mattia_
    @christine88
    @Kajai
    @fartbubble
    @kathing
    @marajayne
    @KellyW
    @Black39Rider
    @Sofia1992
    @Fowler

Big Thank YOU, for leaving your comments! To get your Gold, please send me your Game ID in PM

There is a brand new survey and another chance to win 10 Gold bars right here. All you need to do is answer a few questions about the first week of the Holiday Calendar - Thank you 🙏

Also, for those of you who do not see the event in their game, please note that if the event did not pop up for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

If you want to know more about the event on how it works, head here and ask your questions!

Thanks again and happy playing everyone 🍒
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Aww...Thanks @QueenMia.
    I'm glad that you find my answers very helpful and important.
    Please keep on the good job with Holiday Calendar Event cause I really love it and thank you for giving me the chance to get Misty the Reindeer. Now I noticed that Mr.Yeti is this week so I'm oh-so ready to give all my best to get his Holiday outfit.

Oh and I just did and the survey for Holiday Calendar week 1 and...I hope you find it useful too.
    Ok..Let me send you my Game ID right now.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Congratulations to all the winners 🤗
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?