🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Taken coins

teetee71
teetee71 Posts: 2 Newbie
The game took coins from me and just blanked out and started over it did it twice and 8m out 20 coins what do I do

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @teetee71 and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear that happened to you.  If it happens again, can you please take a screen shot when it blanks out?  In the meantime - to try and ensure it doesn't happen again, please clear your cache and cookies and make sure you have the latest version of the game.  Then close whatever platform you are playing on (PC or mobile) for at least 10-20 seconds), then restart it and reopen your game and hopefully that won't happen again.

As far as getting your coins back, you need to contact customer support and see if they can help you out.  Get your game ID   (https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest)

- then you need to contact the player support team through the “Contact US” link available at the very Bottom of the page: You already have your player ID - which you will need when contacting the support team.

Please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?