🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Had to re-download and lost everything

Options
Lesleyloowho
Lesleyloowho Posts: 2 Newbie
I had to re-download and I lost all my upgraded characters and days logged in progress. How can I get those back. I also don't get the option to view a video for lives and my friends don't receive my life requests. I'm signed into Facebook through the app. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,375 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lesleyloowho A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗 

1) I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your characters -- This is not something that is supposed to happen!!  Can you please post a screenshot of the characters you have right now?  
    Also, can you please explain what do you mean by "lost upgraded characters"?  

2) With regards to the "Daily Logged in Progress" -- Unfortunately, it is not possible to get the streak back.  But, it does not matter how far we are with the Streak, because the rewards we receive are the same for every 7 days... Days 1, 2, 5 being the small Green Boxes, the medium Pink box on days 3 & 6, and the Purple box for the 7th day.  This cycle repeats again =) 

3) With regards to Lives not receiving, once you reply back to my question about the "Characters", I will give you a link to post your details.  It is a thread where the King Team is collecting all the details of the players who are not receiving lives.

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  To post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), the select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Lesleyloowho
    Lesleyloowho Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My characters have shown up. I still cannot get or send friend requests. Thank you. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,375 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @Lesleyloowho

Thank you for replying back and letting me know that all your characters have showed up!  So happy to hear that 🤗  :+1: 

With regards to the lives ---> Please go to this link (that you see in Green letters"Issue With LIVES"   and post below details::
    1) Device the player is using to play the game;
    2) What is the App version you have right now;
    3) Are you logged in through FB or Kingdom account;
    4) You game user ID number -- you can find it through this link ---> Find my ID

Please let me know if you have any further questions.  

Keep having fun in your games!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?