🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Items missing

Options
DonaldT
DonaldT Posts: 1 Newbie
I got a new iPhone because my other phone crashed. I linked the game to my Facebook account just like the other one. My level progress showed up correctly, but now all three of my “assist” items are missing, ie: single hammers, directional hammers, and the explosive ones. I had over 30 of each, now it shows none.
it also did not save my progress for the holiday levels for this week. Can you help please.
thank you.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,081 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @DonaldT Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your saved up lollipops from your game!!  Unfortunately, loosing our boosters is the side-affect when we change our device OR reinstall the game App(s) even on same device!!  It is because the boosters are saved to the device local memory but not to the game.  So, when we delete the App, entire data that pertains to the game gets deleted too :o 

If you have purchased any of those Lollipops with real money, King team will be able to reimburse them to you.  If you have not deleted the game from your old device, all those Lollipops will still be intact :+1:  You can still play the game and use them on a very hard to beat level =)  

For more information, please check this informative article, that was provided by one of our Community Managers  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it#latest 

If you have further questions or need any clarifications, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?