New Feature! Welcome to the Sweet Streak 🍬🍬 Spring is coming to Candy Town 🌸
🍒 Win Gold bars with Yeti here and Boosters here 🍭 | 🌟 Say Hi here 👋
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Level Design Needs You! Tell us how you like your moves!

124Next

Comments

• DurwoodDurwood Posts: 2 New Bee
    Instead of less or more moves why don't you and your associates come up with a challenge that clear the board spread the jelly etc in the least amount of moves. One player finished in 20 moves another 32 add up the moves and for every number between  1-500 Devine box  etc etc etc. 
    And why is it every time I have something good for my next move yoti or whoever takes it away?
  • harveyglomharveyglom Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hey everyone!

My name's John and I'm currently the Lead Level Designer from the Candy Crush Friends Saga team here in our London studio!

Myself and the level design team work very hard to bring you new and exciting levels every single week - but we're always looking to improve what we do and that's why I'm excited to be able to reach out to you all directly, here on our community forums!
    We want your opinions on some specific topics, to help us refine and improve the quality of the levels that you all see in the game. We really care what you guys think and would love to hear what you have to say. We think having a direct line of communication with our players is super-important and something we need to do more of, so here I am!

The plan will (hopefully) be for us to regularly reach out every 1-2 weeks with a specific topic related to level design and get some thoughts from you all so we can ensure you guys continue to love playing the game.

So for our first question:

We would love to hear how you feel about the length of our levels! Are they too long, too short, just perfect?
    • How would you feel if levels were less than 20 moves?
    • How would you feel if levels were more than 40 moves?
    I really hope this is something that excites you all as much as it excites us! We can't wait to hear what you have to say, and for us to talk a lot more in the future.
    I would like them less
  • LuicLuic Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited February 3

Hi John @ChickenGoujohn. Thanks to you and your team for the superb work you do.

I live in the final levels (now 6275) waiting every week for new challenges.

I think that candy is like chess, each level requires intelligence and patience. I love quick games of 20 movements in which you need to solve difficulties quickly. Also I like long games (+40) of patience in which you need to improve your strategy If you want to clean the screen.

I use boosters for the quick games and strategy for the long games, is so funny, I love it. Thank you.

• Kay_DraytonKay_Drayton Posts: 5 New Bee
    edited February 5

I think you all should build something into the algorithm that recognizes when a high percentage of people keep failing the same level because repeatedly failing the same levels is one of the reasons I'll drop the game for months.

You should also give USEABLE GOLD BARS (IE that can be used for extra moves or to buy extras) not this stupid nonsense that just gives people a discount to but more gold bars. First off IT'S CONFUSING and second it's shady if we're "earning something" make it worth it TO US, NOT YOU! #JustSayn

Saga lvl 2037

Crush lvl 1660

Jelly lvl 771

Friends lvl 131

• candystripecandystripe Posts: 65 Level 3

I think the levels have the right amount of moves for each one. What I'm thinking is....when we get stuck on a level and none of the selectable characters can get through it very well, maybe you could give us the option to choose from any character we want instead of the three choices that level offers. Sometimes it takes days just to get through one level.

If I could use Odus on most of them...... hint, hint 😁

• TimhungTimhung Posts: 152 Level 3

Extra move candies? Where are you?

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 8,179 Community Manager

Hi guys!

You were many to provide helpful feedback to @ChickenGoujohn and we're very thankful for that! Now, @Mystra needs your help too and have a few questions about multi-screens levels. It would be really nice if you could take a minute to check it out and give your opinion. It's right here!

Thanks a lot and happy playing everyone 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

🍭Candy Friends
     - Gold bars here 🌟
    🤠Farm Heroes - Gold bars here 🥕

🧼
    Follow the health advices and Stay safe 🍒