🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The day is finally here!

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited January 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Today is the day!  Jelly Queen gets into her ship and heads on over to Candy Town.  She hopes that she hasn’t forgotten anything. 

As she flies over Candy Town she sees Tiffi below.  Tiffi waves and she waves back.  Now to land her ship.  Up ahead she sees an empty field, so she lands the ship there.

Tiffi comes up to greet her and welcome her.  Jelly Queen fears that Tiffi might have heard bad things about her so she wants to let her know that she is no longer like that.

“Hi Tiffi,” says Jelly Queen.  “Thanks for meeting me here.  If you have heard bad things about me in the past I want you to know that I have changed.  I am no longer that mean Jelly Queen that I used to be.  Since I got my powers I have been so different.  My servants, Cupcake Carl and Liquorice Larry cannot believe how much I have changed.  So, if you heard anything bad about me, please give me a chance.

Tiffi smiles and says that people can change so if she has, then that’s wonderful! 

“Let’s go back to my house now,” Tiffi says.  “Are you hungry?  We will have lunch once you are settled in.  You can stay with me for a few days until you find your own home.”

They start heading back to Tiffi’s house.  As they begin their walk through town Tiffi tells Jelly Queen that she would like to make a quick stop at her father’s candy store to introduce the two of them. 

So far, so good. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?