🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Rare diseases awareness month

Comments

• Skye0Malley
    Skye0Malley Posts: 122 Level 3

@frenioz00 thank you for all you do❤ I have a wonderful support group I'm part of on FB who have become my backbone and sisters. We all need each other, every bit of love and support helps. XOXO I might not be a beautiful Zebra but I'm a Peach Survivor. 🍑❤😘

Love to all🌸

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

My skin is on fire but I can’t put out the flames. My arms, legs, feet, stomach, hands and face, everything is hurting, burning. My skin so sensitive it hurts to touch, I can’t put cold compress because my skin is sensitive to cold and will only make the pain worse. I just want to scream, well, I am in my head but no one can here. I don’t want my family to stress more about me, they know because of this da🤬 Coronavirus, I can’t go to my acupuncture appointment, I’m 3 weeks behind ( they can only take emergencies so I have to wait till I’m at the point of needing to go to the hospital, I am so close) I have an appointment next week, this will be a bad week, I may need to vent. I have wide spread neuropathy and all my nerves right now are angry and so am I. I off to bed, tomorrow’s another day, I will stay positive, it will be better 😢🐰

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hey @Nat09 I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. You are welcome to vent here whenever you need it. I am sending you a huge hug and a lot of Love to heal you 🤗❤️

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020

Hi @Nat09 , please do not hesitate to go to the ER if that will get you some relief. I say a prayer that your pain will ease. I count on your wisdom to make decision to see a doctor early. 💜

Will be thinking of you, Glenn

PS: You are welcome to PM me anytime.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

((((((Hugs)))))))) @Nat09 I wish that I had a magic wand to wave over you to take the pain away. What does the hospital do for you to take all of it away? Is it a med? Or a treatment?

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

Thanks @firebombmarkus @Glenn1972 @Elsa, for your kind words and support. I really needed to vent yesterday, last night was a bad night for me. I usually have acupuncture appointment every 5 weeks and it really helps keep the pain under control but because of the Coronavirus, he ( my chiropractor)can only take emergencies. I will be considered an emergency by next week when the pain gets unbearable, so this will be a fun week ( I will be doing a lot of meditating). I already take morphine regularly to help keep the pain manageable and don’t want to take more unless I absolutely have too. I have been on the same daily dose for 3 years and I don’t like taking more, it’s scary what this medication can do to some people so I don’t take extra unless I absolutely need to. I don’t like hospitals either, bunch of sick people their 🤣🤣 Thank you for being here for me and listening, I will get through it one day at a time 🥰🐰

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Why would your current pain not be considered an emergency? How can you wait another week with this?

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Nat09 .

Oh boy, I read your message and I'm really sorry about what happens to you. Seriously, I will 100% agree with @Elsa .

How will you gonna wait until next week since your pain is too much for your body to handle it?

And also, very please, don't overdo it with that morphine. I know that it can help you with the pain but seriously, it's not a healthy way to get better.

You must find a way and see a doctor fast. Your health is important and you mustn't ignore it.

You are important for all of us here and we don't want something bad to happen to you cause you are our friend and..we all love you @Nat09 .~

I know that I can't help you so much from here but please, let me send you some positive vibes and pray for you so you to get better soon my friend (oh and since you love bunnies so much, then let me send you this!) :

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited September 2021

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?