πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ™ Olivia is back! Tell us what you think here!

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Sofia1992 - don’t waste boosters up front. Concentrate on completing your daily quests and any Dachs mystery boxes to get one or more times boosters going. The fish one is ideal but I prefer the coloring bomb usually.

Either way taking a break like Flew suggests is an excellent idea. Sometimes the Candy board reshuffles and becomes easier once you log back in after awhile in my humble opinion πŸ™πŸ»

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

@Sofia1992 Other than the ultimate combo of Coloring Candy / Color Bomb that practically destroys everything in one shot, the Striped / Wrapped Candy combo (a much easier combo to made) that covers three columns and three rows, is very effective in removing blockers. As you would know by now, once the poundcake blockers are reduced to the last layer, any strike to any one of the poundcake blockers will remove all the adjacent ones. Keep in mind of this fact as it may change your decision on the sequence of attack.

Another tip for this level: Once most of the blockers are removed (only the stubborn 9 blockers in the bottom remains), try to activate the fish blockers with Striped Candy or whatever means. It may trigger a chain reaction among the fish blockers and remove a good portion of those 9 poundcake blockers.

Good luck!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

You know what?

After some thought, I think that I found the solution so to pass that level.

If I activated all three time boosters, then it will gonna be easy for me to complete this level.

I just need to complete some daily quests in order to get those boosters so yes...I will gonna do this for now.

Seriously, thanks alot for the help @gr33n3y3z , @flew66 and @Foley1362 .

All of you are amazing. Thank you.~

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3
    Options

Thank you @flew66

Thanks for the tip! Made it to level 10 now. I'm on my way! πŸ‘πŸ˜

• candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3
    Options

@Sofia1992

I ended up building my time boosters and had quite a few smashers on hand. Watching those ad videos helped to. That extra 4 moves makes all the difference.

• flew66
    Options

Got the Star Chaser done tonight. Again, the prize box is full of timed boosters and no lollipop! πŸ˜… I need some lollipops please to replenish my quickly depleting stock. 😜

• flew66
    Options

Completed the Star Chaser tonight 😁

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

I already have Olivia but I am playing the levels again because the prizes are good and the timed boosters help me complete the regular levels. I am currently stuck on 6 and I know it only gets harder from there. For a side quest I do think the levels should be easier.

• pinga
    pinga Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

I finished the 10 levels and i think its so so difficult. I have to pay 20 eu fir buy boosters because is impossible to win ..the next time more easy please!! Now im trying to win the stars and Olivia will be mine at last!!

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options

I have the event. I remember the first time we had the event Olivia was not available in the levels that were not free the octopus. Honestly she is not as effective in these levels. But that is ok. I like the sea backgrounds. I had earned her before but thank you for giving others a chance to get her. It would be nice if she had a costume.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?