🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

International Women’s Day 8th March 2020

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @lulu13 . Thanks a bit for tagging me.

As a 28 year old woman, life here in Greece is never easy and despite of the arguements that I have in my mom sometimes, well, she was always in my side. She is a very strong and determined human and I want so much to be strong like her. Right now, I work in my courage but no matter what will gonna happen in the future and still, looking back in what I achieved until now, I'm still proud of being a woman.

A woman who will always try all the best and always try to help the others, no matter what. So, yep, my mom is my inspiration but also, I had been inspired and from many female people here like @QueenMia who helped me to make the first steps here, @Elsa with her amazing stories that gave me alot of inspiration and @candycrushinit who is the sweetest buddy that I have never met here in my life.~

And also, to say a huge thanks and to all my female friends here who stood in my side. Thank you all and....

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5

Ladies and Gentlemen! ☀️💛☀️

I thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories of inspirational women in your lives.

I feel truly blessed listening to what you have to say and it has given me a chance to get to know you all better.

I am relatively new to the king Community and have felt much love and warmth from so many of you since my time here. I am in ore of your passion and patience and genuinely being! Beautiful souls! 💕

Long may it continue!

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

These are all such lovely stories, this was a great idea @lulu13

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5

Thank you @debrichmond I have really enjoyed everyone’s story’s!

I hope all you guys have enjoyed it as much as I have 🤩💛🌼

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,103 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks @lulu13, I agree with @debrichmond it was great reading all the stories as to what makes us who we are ❤️

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend

Thank you @lulu13 for making this discussion and for tagging me

I try to think of an inspiring woman and I cannot find a better example than my wife...

😍✨❤️💕

she bears a lot .. her mother died of cancer and although my wife was a doctor she was only able to cure her mother because the disease was strong .. and this was tiring her and exhausting her psychologically by drowning her In sadness ... With all that fatigue and sadness, she works as a doctor to treat patients in stressful frustrations and returns home to take care of our two little children .. She not only inspires me, but I think that she is a super hero💕 ... and by watching her, I understand what most mothers and women face in general. It makes me know how important women are, how much they sacrifice for us and their constructive efforts in society.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @lulu13 Mimosa is my absolute favourite flower, the smell is like heaven, I will post a photo of my tree, sadly they are not good at surviving our frosts but they do come back.

My mum was my inspiration, the love that she gave us and the struggles she survived. Her first baby in 1955 was born with Spina bifida and she died less than a year later, she also lost another in 1972 from pneumonia. In 2003 my mum was diagnosed with Motor Neurone disease ( ALS ) and she stayed strong in determination to do things herself until it was impossible for her to do so any longer, sadly she lost her fight in 2006.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
  • ShannaSkywolf
    ShannaSkywolf Posts: 714 Level 3
    edited March 2020

I am sorry, I am late to this awesome discussion thread! Happy belated women s day @lulu13 and thanks for the tag! (I never saw the notification yesterday).

My mother is someone who I look up too. She lived through the heartache of birthing two identical twin girls at 25 weeks early, only to lose one 24 hours later and have the other life-flighted to another hospital for 3 months. I cannot fathom the heart ache that she faced over losing one daughter, nor the constant worry of wondering if the other was going to make it. My mother has always been my support and a source of strength. Now, in my late 30s , I am grateful that I can also call her my best friend ! It is my wish that everyone can have a mother who is also their best friend!

Thank you all for sharing your amazing stories of inspirational women! I am thankful for the chance to read them and grateful for getting the chance to know you all!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @lulu13 ! I guess I missed your tag!! I'm very sorry because this is a really fantastic thread 😍

I've loved to read all these wonderful stories. Moms, sisters, grannies and daughters- most of us find inspiration right at home!! ❤️

Me too:

• my Grandmas inspired me to go on no matter what; love the ones who deserve it with all my heart and forget about the ones who don't
    • my Mom inspires me to stand up for my rights and my beliefs every day
    • my daughter is the perfect sum of all this!! She's a loving and wise 18-year-old, full of idealism and strength and I couldn't be more proud of her!!😍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?