👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

International Women’s Day 8th March 2020

Options

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Wow!~

Truest and the most powerful words ever from our sweet and powerful community manager of our heart @QueenMia .

I 100% agree with you!~

Huh? Riana? Another great member of CCFS team is here in our sweet community?

I'm running right now to say hi to her!~

I can't wait to meet her too!~

• FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for tagging @lulu13

Happy women's day to all women..

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,970 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the tag @lulu13 This is a wonderful thread. My Mither was definitely an inspiration to me. She survived quite a few hardships growing up but she never let it defeat her. She was loving and kind and had a wonderful sense of humor. She was an artist and would include cartoons that she created depicting things in her life that she shared with her friends in the letters she wrote them and most of them would save her letters and drawings.

She showed me what a strong woman truly was - especially growing up in a ‘mans’ world and encouraged me to be a strong, independent woman who could pursue my dreams no matter what they were.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,189 Level 5
    Options

@lulu13 this is such a wonderful thing you've begun here. I have so enjoyed these stories of inspiration. I've read every one of them. They were all moving. 😍

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me 😊 @lulu13 My endless inspiration is my grandma, even though she is not physically here anymore. Recently, I've met a lot of very inspiring women in my real life and it's a circle of positive energy and love. I am always amazed when I see women supporting each other. Unfortunately, it's not always that common. Sometimes they are just envious and full of jealousy. Actually, the women who are fulfilled and have their purpose and inner peace don't have time for those childish games. Sending my love to all the women of the world 💕💕💕

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Everyday is a women day @lulu13 🌸

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Exactly, @mysticalmysty - Thank you 😋🤗

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options

I completely agree, Everyday should be women's day!

But through experience i still feel we live in a mans world. Change is coming 💪

Women's achievements past and present have often gone unnoticed and unreported.

So by having a day to Celebrate Womanhood Rocks

Happy Women's Day, Month and Year Ladies!

Ps, My daughters boyfriend asked me why do women get to have a special day and men don't?

I laughed and said "Men's day is every Saturday when the footie is on" 😂

• Special_K369
    Special_K369 Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Everydays a women's day for me 😉 but...

Happy belated Womens day!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?